Movie night

Calums P/O/V

{1 month later}

It's been a month now, since the incident at the police station. The police got Clara's father arrested for abuse against his own child.

They wanted to send Clara to a children's home, but Lucyana refused to send her to a "hell" like that. So it all ended up to Lucyana adopting the girl. I tried to talk her out of it but did not succeed.

So since the last month, Clara has been living in Lucyana's house, and she is absolutely enjoying it. She had become a spoiled little child. In a good way of course.

Even though I saved them at the station, Clara still took her time getting used to me, being around them. But after a little while, she began to soften around me. It also helped that Lucyana and I were more relaxed around each other and I actually began to enjoy my job as her bodyguard.

Through the month Lucyana and her manager, Ken, have been planning her upcoming tour. Her first time to travel around the world, singing for her fans and other people.

She looked a little nervous as she practiced the stage performance. She found it difficult to learn all the choreography.

I stood behind Clara, who sat on a chair looking at Lucyana with big, curious eyes.

The song finished and Lucyana wiped the sweat off her forehead as she breathed heavily. She walked over to us, smiling at the child, who's looking at her with an amazed look.

"What do you think, sweety?" she asked Clara.

Clara grinned and dramatically nodded. "It was so cool!" she shrieked, getting excited. She was acting all cute.

Lucyana looked at me and gave me a soft smile. I shot a grin and a thumbs up back at her. She gave me a small nod.

She picked up a bottle of water and frantically drank half of it. She must be exhausted.

"That's it for today," the instructor said. "Well done Lucyana and well-done dancers." He clapped his hands.

"Let's go home," Lucyana said, helping Clara up from the chair.

They held each other's hand and walking towards the exit. I followed behind. We arrived at the car and I opened the door for them and seated myself on the front seat.

When we got back to Lucyana's house, it was already evening, which marked the end of my work-day.

I made sure the two girls got into the house safe and everybody said goodbye. But as soon as I stood in the door-frame, about to leave the house, something small came running behind me and suddenly two small arms wrapped themselves around my waist.

I was taken aback for a second, confused. Then I realized who it was, as I turned around to see two big, brown eyes staring up at me with sadness.

I kneeled down to be in eye-level with Clara.

"What's wrong, my friend?" I asked her, confused about why she looked so sad.

She pouted and looked up at me with pleading eyes. "Can't you stay here? Just for a while?" she questioned still making her cutest puppy face. Damn, she's good at this, I thought.

I smiled at her, moved by her sudden wish. "If it is alright with Lucyana, I'll stay for a bit."
Clara turned around and quickly ran into the living room. I slowly followed her, hearing her yelled to Lucyana, asking her if I was allowed to stay.

When I entered the living room my eyes met Lucyana's. She looked confused from me to Clara and back. "Why do you want him to stay?" she asked looking back at Clara.

"I just want him to stay," Clara stated and crossed her arms, pouting.

Lucyana looked at me, as she raised an eyebrow like she was questioning me. I just shrugged.
"Why not?" Lucyana gave in.

Clara squealed and jumped into my arms. I spun her around and laughed of her silly behavior.

"Let's watch a movie!" Clara exclaimed. I put her down on the floor again and she ran to the box with DVD's. She searched through the pile and suddenly found what she was looking for.

She ran back to us and held up Disney's "Big Hero 6"

I smiled. I really liked that movie.

I put on the DVD while Lucyana made some popcorn. After no time we were gathered on the couch, Clara sitting between Lucyana and I.
She smiled wide. It looked like she enjoyed the three of us being together.

I smiled and looked at Lucyana who was smiling widely at the happy little child. She looked up at me and made eye contact. She raised an eyebrow. I just shot her a big, wide smile and turned my attention back to the screen where the movie was about to start.

The well known Disney intro played and we were taken through the City of San Fransokyo where the leading role, Hiro, lives. Clara let out a little squeal.

I leaned back into the soft fabric of the couch and sighed, enjoying the movie.

In a matter of no time we all sat in tears and when the movie ended you could still hear Lucyana sob a little.

By her side Clara was laying, asleep. She let out small snores and her mouth was slightly open. She looked so cute.

I slowly got up from the couch and wrapped my arms around Clara's small form and lifted her up. I brought her to her room and put her down on her bed covering her with a blanket.

After leaving her room I went back to the living room to tell Lucyana that I would go home.

When I was about to tell her, I heard silent snores coming from her direction.
I furrowed my brows, was she sleeping?

I went all the way to the couch when I saw her with closed eyes and open mouth. She actually looked just like Clara just an older version.

She looked beautiful as she slept so peacefully. I found myself admiring her features. Her round head, her cute nose and her red lips.

I shook my head. What was I doing?
I wrapped my arms around her and slowly lifted her up. I walked to her bedroom, just as I did with Clara, and put her down on her bed.

I brushed some hair, that had fallen over her face, behind here ear. She was gorgeous.

"Goodnight," I whispered as I left her room and continued my way home.