Getting ready for tour

Lucyana's P/O/V

I woke up the next morning in my bed. I stretched out my arms, my eyes still closed. Suddenly I rush up in a sitting position. How in the world did I get here? Didn't I fall asleep on the couch last night after we finished the movie?

I thought about it as I got out of my covers and stood up from the bed. I slightly remember two strong arms wrapping around my form. Did Calum carry me all the way here? My cheeks suddenly turn hot at the thought of him carrying my sleeping body into my room. What if I drooled on him? I felt embarrassed.

I picked up my phone to check the date. It was the day before my tour was starting. I had to pack and get ready most of the day. I tiptoed to Clara's bedroom door to see if she was awake. She slept peacefully with the covers wrapped tight around her body. Calum must have carried her to bed too.

I entered the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was slightly messy due to my heavy sleep. I brushed it and made braid my dirty-blond hair down to the side.

I walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast while waiting for Clara to wake up. On the table was a list of what I needed for the tour, call it a packing list.

A very sleepy looking Clara came into the kitchen, rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning," I smile at her, placing a plate of pancakes on the table. Her eyes lit up with excitement. She squealed as she ran to the table and jumped onto the stool. I laughed at the sight. Clara was so cute. I really enjoy her company in this big house. When I was alone, it could get a little lonely.

After we both had eaten and finished our food, I start to pack our stuff.

Clara was so sweet and helped me with all her might. That way I wouldn't stress around like I usually do.

A lot of time had passed while packing and having fun. In no time the sky was dark and the sun had gone down. We both laughed when the doorbell suddenly rang. I looked at the clock. No one was supposed to come to visit.

Clara ran hastily to the door and before I could stop her, she opened it. I heard a female voice coming from the doorway as I followed Clara's footsteps to the entrance.

My eyes lit up as soon as I saw who it was.

"Loui!" I exclaimed smiling at the tall girl.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, beaming excitedly. Clara looked up at me, confused.

"Oh, Clara. This is my best friend, Loui," I told her, smiling. Loui bowed down to say hello to the little girl. That is when I noticed someone was standing behind my beloved friend. Frowning, I stepped out and looked behind her.

A black haired guy was standing with the back turned towards me. I suddenly realized who it was, I crossed my arms over my chest, raising an eyebrow.

"Calum, what are you doing?"

The guy turned around, looking rather confused. I let out a giggle at his facial expression. He looked like a lost puppy.

He was wearing a hoodie with a bomber jacket over and black jeans. He had his hands buried in his pockets.

"Oh, ehm...well..ehm..." he stuttered. What was wrong with him? Keeping my face straight, I waited patiently for an answer, and I could feel Clara and Loui watching from behind me.

He looked nervous for some reason. I had never seen him like this. He cleared his throat.

"I was just going to talk to you about the tour, ehm, but I guess you're busy so I'll just wait."

I was surprised by the sudden decision and rushed forward to grab his arm holding him back from walking.
"No, wait. Come in. Your always welcome and I think Clara would love if you did," I looked up into his brown eyes, giving him a small smile.

He looked at my hand on his arm and then back to me. He nodded slowly walking towards the door.

I followed him, closing the door behind us. I motioned for the guests to get into the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and the two people sat down at the kitchen island. Clara had literally attacked Calum with hugs when he came inside. It had put a small smile on the guy's face, which was a thing I found was missing at the moment.

We talked a little, altogether, and Loui could not get out of her mind that I was going on tour. She was almost more excited than me. I smiled and laughed a little when she excitedly gave a speech of what we might experience on the tour. The girl-talk started and Calum kept silent looking all tired and sad. I frowned, wondering what was wrong, but got pushed back to reality when the best friend of mine kept talking.

About 15 minutes later she stopped when she realized what the time was. She said her goodbyes and went home. I followed her to the door and hugged her tight before she went to her car. I was going to miss her.

Closing the door, I turned around, walking back into the kitchen. Calum still sat on the stool and had Clara in his arms. She was slowly drifting off to sleep and I chuckled a little at how cute she looked. But then my mind wandered back to Calum who also sat with closed eyes.

"Hey, Calum?" I spoke softly.

"Hmm," he hummed, still keeping his eyes closed.

"Is something wrong? You look a little tired and sad today." A little tired was an underestimation, he looked like he had worked all day. He was totally worn out. I was a bit worried about him.

He sighed, opening his eyes, looking down at Clara's sleeping form. He stood up and began walking towards her room. A minute after he came back with empty arms, Clara sleeping peacefully in her bed.

He looked at me for a second and then walked towards me. When he was standing right in front of me he looked deeply into my eyes. I noticed how close he had gotten and I could feel my heart starting to pound faster. What? No, Lucyana he is your friend, your bodyguard in a matter of fact. Please stop your heart from doing this, I thought to myself.

When I was about to take a step back, a forehead landed on my shoulder, black curly hair tickling against my neck. I froze, shivers were sent through my body making me numb. He kept resting his head on my shoulder breathing slowly in and out. What was he doing? Suddenly his breathing stopped for a second and he slightly opened his mouth to say something.

"Lucyana?" he asked with a deep whisper.

"Hmm," I asked, somehow nervous.

"Can I..." he paused.

"...hug you?"

My breathing stopped as I tried to make out his facial expression, but it was hard due to all the hair covering his face that also was hidden on my shoulder. I was a little taken aback by his question. This guy must be really worn out. The usually cocky guy, who always did what he wanted, was now asking me for a hug with an almost begging voice.

I slowly nodded not really capable to speak. Suddenly two strong arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer. He hugged me tight like he never wanted to ever let go. I carefully wrapped my arms around his muscular body and returned the hug, but I could feel my heart beating faster and faster.

I swear, this was not good for my feelings and fragile heart.