Trouble

We went off of the stage and packed up our guitars. Everyone was so smiley and in a good mood, so I tried not to think of what was maybe to come.

After a while I left the others for a second and went over to the bar to get myself a beer. I ordered it and turned me back to the bar, leaning against it. I looked out in the bar, the music had turned on and people were dancing around, having fun.

Suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned to the side and saw Lucyana standing beside me, looking in the same direction as I was before.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Well I'm having fun, can't you see that?" she answered with a hard tone , still looking straight ahead.

"Your not supposed to be in a bar without anyone to protect you," I said looking down at her.

"That is why I went to a bar where I knew my bodyguard was," she looked at me and gave me an annoying smile.

I rolled my eyes, annoyed by the comment. She turned back again and looked ahead.

"So, you still sing in the band?" she suddenly asked. I looked at her again and raised an eyebrow. But I then just nodded not really caring.

"Well then nothing has changed," she replied.

I looked at her raising my eyebrows once again. I couldn't believe she just said that. Nothing has changed? Everything has changed. Not a single thing is the same. I have changed, she has changed. Lucyana completely changed three years ago, turned into a whole other person.

"Ha," I laughed sarcastically. "Everything has changed." I told her.

To my luck Mathi came along and stood right beside me.

"Hey," she said. "Who's that?" she smiled at Lucyana.

I put my arm around her shoulders, and pulled her into my side. "That, my dear, is the famous singer Lucyana Snowheart," I told her, and looked at Lucyana with a cheeky smile.
"And this," I looked at Mathi. "This is Mathi, my best girl." I smiled at Lucyana.

Mathi looked at me a little confused while Lucyana rolled her eyes, when Loui came back from wherever she was. She greeted us with a smile.

"Hey, what's going on?" she looked around at Lucyana and Mathi's confused looks.

"Nothing," I answered her and began to pull Mathi with me away from the two other girls.
"I was just introducing the girls. Well we have to go. See ya!"

I kept pulling Mathi with me until we were out of sight. But when I let her go she crossed her arms and gave me a warning look.

"What was that all about?" She asked.
"Sorry," I looked at her making my puppy eyes. "I just needed to get away, without making it awkward."

"Oh Calum, you made it much more awkward when you started talking,"

I looked down and pouted, "sorry.."
"Argh come on. There's a reason why we're best friends right? Just give me a warning next time," she winked at me.

And she was right. There was a reason we were best friends after all. We would always help each other out, no matter what. I loved her for that.

The night continued smoothly, we drank a little bit and I didn't bump into Lucyana which was all on purpose.

But then something happened. Suddenly a man came rushing into the bar, yelling some unclear stuff. But soon the unclear stuff became more clearer.

"Look who it is! It's Lucyana Snowheart! She's here!" the man yelled out loud.

As soon as people around heard it, they all rushed in the direction Lucyana was standing, shouting out, almost attacking her.

I cursed to myself. This was not good. Soon the paparazzi would be there, if they weren't already.

And then I took a decision, I was her bodyguard after all. I rushed over to the others and asked Ashton if he new where the backdoor were, and if I could get out there.

He showed me and I thanked him. As soon as I knew where to escape I went over to the big crowd of people pushing and pulling each other to get as close to Lucyana as possible, still screaming and shouting.

I could see Lucyana from where I was standing and she didn't look comfortable. Her teeth was gritted as she tried to calm everyone down, while looking for a way to escape.

She soon got an eye on me, and her face directly told me to help her. I tried to get through the crowd but there was too many people.

If the situation had been different I would have calmed everyone down, and pulled the troublemaker away. But there was no chance to do that now.

Loui must had gotten the clue and she quickly thought of something to do.

She soon pointed out in the air and yelled "Look over there!"

That was enough for me to get through the thick crowd of people and catch Lucyana's hand, as I pulled her to the back door. We ran out of the door, which fortunately locked as soon as we were out. (Thanks to Ashton)

We stopped for a second for catch our breaths. But as soon as Lucyana had caught hers, she turned away from me and went for the main entrance. I quickly got and hold on her, stopping from going any further. She turned back at me with an annoyed and questioning look.

"No," I told her still catching my breath. "Look," I pointed towards the entrance.

She looked over her shoulder where she saw the paparazzis running around trying to get into the bar.

One of them soon found his way towards us and I quickly pulled away with her once again, trying not to get caught. But this action caused the paparazzi to follow us.

I ran faster,  Lucyana still following me. As we turned a corner, I ran around it and found a little hiding-place.

I pulled Lucyana in, so she was standing with her back to the wall. I was standing close in front, with one hand beside her head, still holding her arm with the other.

I looked over my shoulder to see if the paparazzi had followed us all the way, but there was no one to be seen. The only thing disturbing the silent night, was Lucyana and I's hissed breaths, while we were trying to get it under control.

I looked back at her, when I noticed how close we were. I cursed under my breath, it had been a long time since we had been that close. Our noses were almost touching.

I felt a fainted tickling in my stomach.

Lucyana looked up at me, staring directly in my eyes. She still had those beautiful green/blueish eyes. Suddenly a smile cracked on her face and she began to laugh out loud.

I began to back away from her, giving her a confused look.

"What?" I asked her.

"It's...just.." she said between her laughs. She caught her breath. "You just look so funny when you are scared." she gave me a cheeky smile.

"Scared?! I was not scared!" I told her.

"Sorry, sorry," she held her hands up in surrender. "I'm just telling you, right, this is why I always keep my bodyguard nearby."

I swear her smile grew even bigger. My face turned tired.

"Whatever," I said. "Come on." I began to walk.

"Hey, I know you're a newbie right, but my house is actually that way?" she yelled as the distance between us became bigger.

I hated to admit it, and I blamed it on my job, but I had to bring her safely home. Tomorrow. It was too dangerous to go back to her own home, because the paparazzis would proberbly be there. So I had decided, even though I was so much against it. Again, it's the job's fault.

"It's too dangerous to go to your home, because of the paparazzis, you know?" I said in-a-matter-of-factly. "We are going to my apartment."