Chapter 2

"A good friend knows all your best stories, but a best friend has lived them with you." "Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart." "There's nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing." --Unknown 

  "Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."          --Muhammad Ali  

Serenity's P.O.V.

"So, let me get this straight. When you went home last night you caught your boyfriend and your bitch of a sister in bed together and he was planning to break up with you anyway!?" Melody said through gritted teeth holding back from storming out and confronting the two who betrayed me. If Melody didn't have a good enough reason to beat the crap out of my sister she sure as hell has one now!

"Please calm down Melody...I'm glad this happened because now I see how blind I was to believe in a man like him could be the one."

knowing his true colors still puts a sting in my heart. Why did he date me if he never really liked me? Everything is starting to make since when I think about it. Every time Ethan had to leave early on our dates or when he visited me Fiona was always there then would leave right after. Who would have thought the both of them were sleeping together behind my back... Thank god I never slept with him! I'll save my first time with the right guy if I ever find the one. The big question that crosses my mind is...Do I want to fall in love again?

"What about this wolf you were telling me about? You told me you found an injured wolf and brought it back to take care of? What interests me is the fact you say this wolf was as big as your car. What did you do? Stuf the wolf in your car?"

Melody gave me a look thinking I've gone crazy. Well. I can't blame her after hearing how the wolf was as big as a damn car. Hell, even I wouldn't believe it. And stuffing him in my car was not easy! Now that the wolf is not even here it's even harder to believe! Did I save a wolf or was it all just a dream? It can't be it felt so real. And those beautiful electric blue eyes...

Melody patted my back giving me a gentle smile. "Don't hurt yourself thinking too much about it. What we really should be thinking about is how we are going to make those two assholes suffer."

"You're not joking, are you?" Seeing that fire burn in Melody's eyes told me she was far from it.

I watch how Melody reached into her front pocket taking out her phone dialing a number. Just who is she calling?

"Hey, dad! Let me borrow your shotgun you bought last week! I'm going to put it to good use!"

I jumped from my seat. "Are you mad Melody!? We are not attempting murder here!!"

Being ignored and continuing her call she ends it by looking at me with a satisfied look. What kind of father would let their daughter use a shotgun? There is more to Melody then I thought.

"Don't worry Serenity. I'm not going to shoot them. No, I'm just going to scare them and make them pay for hurting you. As your friend, you can't stop me from doing this. Your sister has been on my list of people I like to beat the flying crap out of and now Ethan has made the list."

She's right. They are going to pay for this. I'm not going to let them think they won. I will show them that I am not some weak women they can walk all over. Having Melody help me see this makes me feel better because she's a true friend and true sister to me. We may not be related by blood but she's more of a sister to me then Fiona ever was. I have never done anything wrong to Fiona for her to do this to me. I don't get her at all nor do I want to now. She's lost that cause.