Chapter 4

I love you and I am crazy about you, I want to be able to see you, I want to be able to hold you. -- Uknown

Paisley's P.O.V.

How is this possible? How could Sean have found his mate just when I finally thought I have a chance in marrying him! Who the fuck is his mate?! He has to be lying to me so he wouldn't have to marry me. I don't understand why he won't love me. I'm beautiful, smart, and a great fighter. I know everything about him and I been showing him this since high school. What more can I do? I picked up my phone dialing a hidden number that I use only I know about to get what I want.

"I want you to investigate who Sean Bellaire's mate is and report it back to me."

I hung up the phone laying down on my bed. I turn my head to the nightstand looking at a picture of me and Sean. Sean, I wish you understand how much I love you...I even rejected my mate for you.

"This mate of his...she'll understand to keep her hands away from things that don't belong to her once I'm through with her."

"Why do you try Paisley? You know Sean will never love you since you are not his mate!" Rain my wolf shouted in my head. She's still pissed at me for rejecting our mate, but I don't give a fuck. That guy will never be my mate. The one who is perfect to be my mate is Sean.

"You need to keep quit Rain! Sean will love me once his so-called mate is out of the picture."

I blocked Rain from talking to me any further so I wouldn't be annoyed by her yapping. I touched my neck where Sean grabbed me chocking the life out of me. Never has Sean put his hands on me before. I understand that alphas are far more protective of their mates then normal male wolves. I thought for sure that Sean would never find his mate. I even went through all the trouble of getting rid of any potential girls who could have a chance of being his mate. I don't care what anyone tells me. I won't stop till I get what I want. Soon Sean will see just how much he will need me.

Time was not in my favor. I need to know who his mate is now so I can deal with her as fast as possible. I'm pretty sure his mate is just into him for his money. I can't wait to see who this girl is. I looked at my phone only to see a new message from my friend Mia asking me to meet with her at the mall. I grabbed my bag heading out to see what she wanted. It took me about seventeen minutes to get to the mall. Mia was waiting for me at the entrance when I stepped out of the car.

"Glad you can make it. A new store opened up and you have to come with me to check it out!" Mia said with full excitement in her voice.

"What kind of store is it?"

Mia smirked wrapping her arm around mine leading me in.

"It's a new lingerie store. I'm sure if you ever get the chance to have alpha Sean see you in something sexy, he will change his mind about you."

That's not a bad idea. I can show Sean just how much he can have then what his other mate will. I work out so I do have a fit body that other women would kill for.

"It better. I just found out that Sean has found his mate."

"What!? Then you better step up your game. Did you meet her?"

I sighed.

"No. But I will find out soon. I requested for his mate to be looked into. Now all I have to do is wait."

"Are you going to do the same to her like what you did with the other girls?"

"Of course. Sean is mine and only mine."

Noticing Mia giving me a worried look before changing the subject about the store. Before I can see Sean, I have to apologize to him. Even if I did nothing wrong. We got to the store and I had to say I was impressed with all the new designer lingerie that was displayed. I found a nice dark red lingerie that I'm sure Sean would most defiantly love. Mia was looking at some perfumes they were selling.