Chapter 10

Whether you're a vampire or werewolf, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. -- Nathan Parsons

Serenity's P.O.V.

The rays of the morning sunshine through the curtains gently hitting my face. I scrunched up my nose a little to rub my eyes. My body felt stiff as I took a good second to sit up. My eyes surveyed the room knowing admittedly this was not the hotel room or Melody's room.

"Who's....whose room this is?"

I moved the covers off me moving into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. Lucky for me there were slippers for me to use. I yawned, stretching my arms as I got up heading to the door. I need to know where the hell I am right now. The door opened almost smacking my face. My poor cheeks have had enough abuse!

"Oh good! Your awake girl!"

I blinked my eyes a couple of times seeing Melody beaming with a smile. Is this Melody? My best friend is never too happy in the morning and would rather sleep in. It's rare for her to be up before me even if we were going on an exciting trip, she would still want to sleep in.

"Who are you and what have you done with the real Melody?"

Melody rolled her eyes as she grabbed my hand pulling me down a massive yet beautiful hall with many expensive paintings handing. Seriously where the hell are, we? Melody seems to know since she's leading me down somewhere like she owns the place. We both ended up in a giant kitchen I wish I could have.

"Melody where are we and what happen last night after that whole drama with my family?"

I need answers and I want them now. Melody knows I will stop at nothing when I want to know something.

"Okay, okay. Just sit down and I will tell you everything."

I eye her suspiciously but sat down for her to explain to me.

"Go on," I said.

"Okay so, after you passed out, Sean carried you to the car and took you back to his home with me tagging along so that you wouldn't have to be alone in an unfamiliar place."

I took a good long minute to prosses the fact that I was in Sean's house! Why would he take us back here and not back home? Am I missing something here? How is Melody okay with this kind of situation? I mean I'm so grateful for Sean helping me out when I needed it, but something seems off. I know for a fact Melody is in on it because she's acting way too natural.

"All right. What's going on here. I know your hiding something from me and I want to know what that is."

"Before I tell you anything Serenity, I just want to know if you remember that wolf you saved."

I gave Melody a strange look. Why is she asking me about that? What does that have to do with wanting to know what's going on? What is she getting at?

"Yeah, I do. Why ask me this?"

"Follow me."

I did as I was told following Melody out into the backyard. Scratch that a backyard that looked like a god damn forest in a fairy tale! Just how big is this place. We walked further into the forest where I saw some deer eating grass and birds chirping away happily. At this moment I do feel like I'm in some fairy tale book. Is this Sean's backyard?! Just my luck, more things I want but know I can never have in my life. Is God trying to tell me something or what?

We both stopped at a clear field where in the middle of the field was that giant black wolf with electric blue eyes from that night and a pair of shorts on the ground.