Chapter 7

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." ― Dr. Seuss

Serenity's P.O.V.

I watched Sean walk off with Darren and that girl following behind. Why did that girl call Sean alpha or when Sean call me his mate? What does all that even mean? Nothing was making any sense at the moment. What caught me off guard was how Sean just automatically pulls me in for a hug calming down instantly. Not that I will complain because hell I enjoyed that. I got to feel his muscles that are rock hard but comfy enough to be hugged. I would kill to watch him work out shirtless. However, one thing bugs me. Sean's eyes reminded of the wolf's eyes I saved that night. Those electric blue eyes.

"Hey, Serenity. Let's head back to our room."

"Yeah. Let's go." Getting to our room didn't take very long. My feet were killing me. Heels are the enemy to all women. I really can't wait to fall face-first into the bed.

"We are still watching movies." Melody enquired.

I laughed turning my gaze away from Melody pushing our room door open. I took off my heels dashing towards the bed jumping in face first like I said I would. Yes! This bed is my dream bed! It's so soft and the pillows make me want to pass out here and now. The only problem is...the demon in this room will not let me.

"All right! Let's get this movie marathon going!"

Movie marathon!? Crap! How can I forget? Every sleepover I had with her we'd always do this. I'm always the first to fall asleep since I can handle watching movies till seven in the morning. Sleep is more important to me. But since it's still her birthday until it hits twelve in about two more hour's I'll suffer for her to stay awake.

We both changed into our pajamas snuggling up into the bed. We decided on starting with a scary movie because that seemed better. I like a good comedy horror movie that would get me in a good mood. Seeing Melody was getting the movie ready when a knock at the door got my attention.

"I'll go check who it is. Okay?" I told Melody jumping off the bed opening the door to see one of the service-man come in with a cart with a happy birthday cake and a present. Melody walked over surprised reaching for the card from Darren next to the cake and reads it before blushing. Holy crap she's blushing! What is written on this card to make her blush? Could it be that Darren guy she was flirting with? Damn this girl works fast. This might be a new record for her. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

"Serenity. Looks like I will be having a boyfriend real soon!"

The look of excitement on her face was proof enough that she is the happiest girl on earth. I'm happy for her. Melody seems to like this Darren guy and he seems like a really good man. Though I worry for him. All I can say for sure is he will never be bored. Ever.

"I'm happy for you! Just please don't break him. He seems like a very nice and a wild girl like you might hurt him."

Melody rolled her eyes at me. "Brake him? I'm pretty sure he will break me in the bed."

I smacked Melody upside the head for her dirty mouth and mind. She must have shown Darren her pure but not true side that I can clarify some women do. Same as men too can't count them out. Melody opened her present only to find a beautiful aquamarine gemstone necklace. Whoa. That looks expensive. This guy must do like her to get her this kind of gift. Why do I feel kind of jealous? Okay, I need to snap out of it and let her have this happy moment.

"He didn't have to get me this. I feel special. Oh god, what is my father going to say."

"Well we won't know till that time comes and I will be there because I don't want to be in that crossfire. Living very important to me."