Chapter 8

Family together by blood can betray you. Friend's we see as family not by blood stick by you. --Unknown

Fiona's P.O.V. 

How could this have happened? I have been fired thanks to my damn sister! Just how in the hell does she know Sean Bellaire!? I have been trying for months to get his attention so that I could live a better life. Ethan may be rich, but he's no billionaire that would keep up with my shopping. Sean is New York's most eligible and richest bachelor known in many magazines. He's far better looking than Ethan ever will be. What did Serenity do to get his attention and have me fired in a snap!? Just when I thought I had the upper hand she comes back to bite me in the ass! There is no way I'm going to let her get away with this. I need to come up with some way to get Serenity into trouble. If I tell Ethan about this, I'm sure he will help out.

Lucky for me, mom and dad are coming back home today. This is my chance to get them to take my side. Mom and dad have always thought of me first before Serenity so I have the upper hand now. I texted Ethan my plan and to meet at my place so we could get faze one in getting Serenity in trouble. I also need to come up with a way to get close to Sean so I can leave Ethan soon.

"Honey welcome home!" My mother greeted me with a hug. My dad was in the living room talking with Ethan about some sports. God, I do not care for that at all.

"Thanks, mom. There is something I like to talk with you with dad if that's all right?"

"Sure honey."

We both walked to the living room meeting up with my father and Ethan. I walked over to Ethan taking his hand in mine as my parents looked at us oddly.

"I and Ethan are together now. You see Serenity cheated on him a couple of days ago and I was here to mend his heart and I confessed to him that I loved him."

I looked at Ethan for him to go on.

"Fiona is right. Once I saw what a snake Serenity was, I was able to see that the one for me was Fiona."

Mom and dad were silent with complete shock. Of course, they would since this isn't what they would expect of Serenity to do. I need to have them believe this.

"But that's not all." I begin to fake cry. "Today at work Serenity got me fired from my job."

The look on my father's face was enough to scare anybody. He was burning with rage grabbing his cellphone. Look's like he's going to be calling Serenity now. My mother walked over hugging me tightly to make me feel better.

"I'm so sorry dear this happen. Don't you worry we will fix this and have Serenity apologize to you."

"Serenity may look to be kind person, but we've been fooled" Ethan informed my parents shaking his head. Everything was working out perfectly.

"What hurts me the most mom is that Serenity let her bitch friend Melody to slap me in the face. I've never been so hurt!"

Things were looking pretty good now. Mom is comforting me while telling me how much Serenity is a horrible daughter and sister while dad was calling Serenity to get her ass back home. That's when I got a better Idea. Why don't I have them go to the hotel and embarrass her there! That would be even better to have everyone see this.

"She's not answering. Fucking ungrateful daughter!"

"If it helps dad. She's staying at the Bellaire hotel right now with her friend."

"Then I guess we're going there. Get in the car everyone."

This was going better than I expected. I can't wait to see the look on her face when we humiliate her. It's only a matter of time. We go to the hotel in no time at all. The sun was already setting, with the hotel lights glowing beautifully. I could never afford to spend the night here so I have to wonder how Serenity and her friend got the money to. Probably she has someone paying for her. Who knows, she could have seduced a rich man. Damn slut is not so innocent.