midorima x reader lemon

“Ahh, (Y/N)… You really did it this time, nanodayo.” Midorima informed as he ran his bandaged fingers across the deep bite marks you left all over his neck. The sting of the open-cut wounds caused him to wince in pain.

“Learn to control yourself next time.” He scolded while looking down at you, who was seated in his lap, tightly straddled around his waist. You had your face buried in Midorima’s chest and didn’t bother moving an inch despite hearing him say something to you. Without looking up at him, you could tell Midorima wasn't happy with the way you were ignoring him. In your defense, it was his fault for pleasuring you so much that you felt exhausted. You mumbled in his embrace, giving minimal effort to acknowledge whatever complaint your tsundere lover was yapping on about this time.

“Oi… (y/n). Are you listening?” Midorima frowned and nudged your fatigued body with his knee. You sluggishly lifted your head and met his handsome face. It took you a minute, but your eyes stretched wide open once you finally noticed the need for damage control.

Midorima’s neck was covered in tons of bites and bruises. You were blown away by the work of art you left on his skin. You knew you had a habit of biting, but seeing how far you went this time really set a proud personal record. Midorima, on the other hand, was evidently upset and embarrassed about having so many obvious hickeys. 

 “Sorry Shintarou-kun~” You cooed. Your apology was lacking in sincerity, but you couldn't help having a boyfriend who was so cute when he was frustrated. 

Midorima pushed up his glasses. He was not amused. Your biting habit was definitely a big problem, but there was no way you could stop yourself from doing it.

“Maybe I’m a vampire.” You joked, trying to lighten up his grumpy mood.

“I really mean it.” Midorima said. “I can’t keep having you give me marks on my neck. It’s difficult enough as it is trying to hide the ones you left from last time.”

“Ehhh!!” You whined. “What am I supposed to do? You taste so good and it turns me on...”

Midorima blushed at your words. “Don’t bite.” He simply said.

“But I can’t help it every time we kiss.” You explained.

“Don’t bite, or we don’t kiss.”

“Shintarou, that’s mean! Come on…” You frowned. “You know you like it when I bite you. Part of the reason why I do it is because you make so many sounds.”

“I-I have no idea what you’re talking about!” Midorima denied. “Besides, you bit me so hard this time that I started bleeding, nanodayo.” He argued and pointed to a fresh wound on his neck. You pouted at his complaint and gave that spot a special kiss as an apology.

Midorima let out a small whimper from the pain. He was bleeding there, after all. That frail, sensitive cry from your strong athletic boyfriend really turned you on. You gave him a few more kisses.

“B-Baka, does my blood taste that good to you?” Midorima said in an act to still sound mad at you. You ignored him and hugged his body closer to yours. He sighed, letting you continue as you much as you pleased.

Following that afternoon together, Midorima insisted that the two of you took a break from anything sexual. It made sense to you. He needed time to heal. What you didn’t know was that in the meantime, Midorima was trying to come up with ways to break your biting habit so that the two of you could resume intimacy.

(The next day at basketball practice…)