kuruko x kise (yaoi)

"Kise-kun, thank you for bringing me home," Kuroko said as the blond put him down on the floor after entering Kuroko's apartment door.

Kise carried him, piggyback style, home after falling asleep after Seirin's training. Kuroko immediately felt uneasy when he woke up. He didn't know what was happening to him. All he could remember was that before he fell asleep, he drank a bottle of water. He had been practicing almost everyday, getting ready for the Winter Cup. They were always given bottles of water by Riko herself, and none of them made him feel like this. It just so happened that when Kise and Kasamatsu decided to visit them Kise only dragged Kasamatsu, saying that he wanted to see Kuroko so bad  that he drank something that made him so horny. What a nice coincidence.

Kuroko suspiciously thought that it must have contained something... something that enhanced his sexual desires to a whole new level. Sex had never crossed his mind. He wasn't interested in anything sexual but basketball. Though why was he so tempted for sex?

Suddenly, various of extreme sensations were rushing through his body. It didn't take that long to know what he needed to do. For now, he needed Kise to leave as soon as possible so he could finally... pleasure himself. The temptation was too strong that Kuroko could not take it. His body was shaking slightly in desire. Sure he looked innocent, however Kuroko is still a man. His inner hormones were suddenly screaming.

"No problem at all, Kurokocchi!" Kise smiled cheerfully, making a salute gesture. "I shall take my leave now."

Abruptly, Kuroko's body was on fire to the point that he couldn't resist take it anymore. He couldn't walk properly, and his body became unsteady. What was happening?

Just before Kise turned around, Kuroko fell onto him, making them both hit the floor. The blond softly groaned in pain since he didn't expect to lose his balance. He sat up, helping Kuroko to sit up as well. Concerned, Kise took the blue-haired boy onto his arms and felt his forehead with his right palm.

"Kurokocchi, what's wrong? H-Hey, you feel so warm. Do you have a fever?"

He didn't reply. Kuroko bore his eyes onto Kise, observing his golden orbs. Mesmerized, Kise couldn't move whilst he returning his gaze. He felt something strange about the small boy but couldn't put his finger onto it. In a flash of lightning, Kuroko pressed his lips onto Kise, making the blond flinch.

What just happened? First thing he knew was Kuroko was staring at him intensely, and then moments later he was being kissed by him. His former team mate. His beloved Kurokocchi.

After a few seconds, Kuroko broke the kiss and fell onto Kise's shoulder. It took a while for Kise to register in his mind that he just had his first kiss with Kuroko. Wait– shouldn't your first kiss be more... romantic? His inner fanboy self was saying. Too bad for Kise it was not like in shoujo manga like he had imagined. This kiss was unexpected. However, the thought of getting kissed by Kurokocchi made him flush; his face was red as a tomato.

"Kise-kun..." Kuroko twitched. He didn't have a clue what these intense sensations were inside his body. The only one thing he had in his mind was he desired for sex. This much...

"H-Hey, Kurokocchi," Still blushing, Kise looked at him with worried eyes. "W-What's wrong? Are you feeling sick? Do you want me to get you a medicine?"

Kuroko panted, staring at Kise, as he bit his lip, making the blond felt so seduced.

Taken aback, Kise gulped at the way the other man looked at him, he averted his eyes and carried him to his bed, obeying his inner mind and thought that Kuroko was probably feeling ill.

Shortly, he arrived at the small athlete's bedroom. To his surprise, it was completely clean, like a girl's bedroom. All his notebooks were neatly piled on his desk, vacuumed floor, and his bed was tidily set up.