sebastion x ciel (yaoi)

"I can walk myself Sebastian!" Ciel's tired voice rang out as his butler carried him out the front door of the drug dealer's mansion, past the wreckage and the bodies he had put there in his attempt to save his master. "Put me down!"

Sebastian made no movement to lower the Phantomhive heir, instead he continued walking along through the forest.

"Didn't you hear me?!" Ciel said indignantly. "Put me down!"

"I heard you, my lord,"Sebastian finally replied. "But seeing as you are in no fit state to walk after being held as a hostage for the past half-day, I will simply have to carry you. Or was that last statement and order?" Sebastian's velvet voice asked as he lifted an eyebrow, staring at the ragged boy held in his arms.

"Of-of course not..." Ciel stuttered, suddenly hyper-aware of the places his butler's arms held him up: his back, under his thighs... across the servants strong chest.

Ciel was also overly aware of the growing feeling of something in his lower regions... not that this was the first time he had become hard thinking of Sebastian. There was something about him, something that always left Ciel wanting more. But more what? There was no way he could ever act on his secret feelings- Sebastian was a demon. A demon with no feelings for the young heir.

While Ciel's thoughts were twisted, he knew (what kind of proper man fell in love with his male servant, after all?) he was not stupid. Even if he said something, Sebastian would tease him mercilessly, and reject him. A rejection that would ultimately break Ciel. So he stayed silent, trying to ignore the bulge and dirty thoughts growing in his body.
Sebastian noticed his master's quietness, and looked down at Ciel's face.

Ciel. Only in his mind could he say his name- alone in his own torturous hell of a mind only could he say the one word that meant everything to him. Sure, in the beginning, it began as just a pact for the young boy's delicious soul, but each day after that grew a feeling foreign to the demon- one he only recently found a name for.

Love. Of course, because of who he was, Sebastian preferred to think of it as other things: heat, passion, lust... But in the end it was just simply how he felt about Ciel. And how he no longer wanted his soul, but his body...

Sebastian tuned his mind to Ciel's. He could not read minds, mind you, but as a demon of his status and power -and with such a strong link between his young master- Sebastian could pick out certain feelings, even a few images if he tried.

And right now he was seeing...

Himself. Minus clothing. On top of Ciel, and – Oh. Hell.

My my, Bocchan. He thought to himself. Who knew they both felt the same way. Well, Sebastian did now, and he planned to act on it as soon as possible.

Sebastian looked up, aware that they were at the Phantomhive manor now. He was also aware of his young master's hand, which had fisted a large portion of his butlers suit, the young boys head resting in the crook under Sebastian's neck. Ciel's eyes were closed, but his breathing was uneven. Still awake, Sebastian smirked.

As he neared the large front gate, Sebastian had already formulated a plan. And step one was to be executed now.

...

Ciel jolted his eyes open as he felt himself lowered onto his bathroom counter. He felt Sebastian's long, strong fingers slowly remove his dirty shoes and torn stockings, and began to make their way up to his shirt, working on the buttons in a steady pace. Ciel became aware that Sebastian had drawn a bath while he had been lost in his lustful daydream... Which in fact, brought to Ciel's attention that Sebastian's hands were headed straight to his trousers- and his erection. He had to-