kakashi x oc (feelings) *LEMON*

My legs gave out from under me, and I fell to the ground, my forehead damp with sweat. It had been over three hours ago when I had started training and my body told me it has had enough for today. For the next few minutes I just layed on my back looking up at the leaf canopy. For some reason my eyes started to follow the darker outlines of the leafs, it was sorta like connect the dots and when I was finished I could make out the shape of the wonderful Kakashi Hatake.

"Ugh, I hate this." I growled grabbing a handful of grass, ripping out of the ground, before throwing it up in the air, letting it fall all around me.

"Monika!" Someone yelled off in the distance.

I just lifted my head a few inches from the ground and looked to see Lee was running to me. "What Lee?" I asked when he arrived.

"Do you want to train with me?" He asked looking down at me with a grin that sparkled.

"I just got don't. Sorry." I apologized.

"Oh...alright." He said disappointed.

I looked at him to see he was actually sad. "How about I stay here and watch, and when I feel youthful again then I'll train with you." I offered, knowing that if I said youth in a sentence he would agree to it.

"Alright. Gai-sensei will be here shortly. I think he's in having a contest with Kakashi-sensei at the moment." Lee stated with a grin.

There it was a jolt in my stomach at the mention of his name. Just the thought of him makes me smile. Then I realized that I was and that Lee was looking at me oddly a blush swept across my face as I nibbled my lip lightly.

"Why did you just start smiling when I said that?" Lee asked getting closer to my face.

"N-no reason." I stuttered rolling away towards a bush. 'Man I'm acting like such a kid. This is how a thirteen year old would act' I thought mentally slapping myself.

Lee just continued to walk with me while I rolled.

"Whoa I'm dizzy now." I stated sitting up some, my elbows propping me up.

"Alright, well here I'll carry you over to a tree so you can lean against that. Just remember to watch me." Lee smiled, picking me up in is arms.

Once I got situated against a nearby tree Lee started to stretch. Within seconds Lee was already at 100 push-ups. I looked at him shocked it would have took me at least three minutes.

"Lee!" A deep voice boomed. Then dust particles were all in the air causing me to choke.

"Geez, Gai, slow down you're going to end up killing Monika." A sweet voice commented coming from beside me, sending a shockwave through my entire body.

I glanced to my side to make sure I wasn't imagining the luscious voice. There he was my version of a perfect god. Him with his unusual silver hair, which didn't make him look any older then his age. I felt my face warm up, it was like the sun was beating down on it with all it's might, even though I was in the shade.

"Monika? Are you sure you're alright. Your face is all red again." Lee stated, once he noticed my red face.

"Yea. It's just hot out here." I whispered as I attempted to stand up. I accidentally got up to quick and everything went dark leaving me to feel like I was about to fall backwards.

"Steady there Monika. I don't need you injured right now." Kakashi said, gently laying his right hand on my mid back, steadying me up right.

"Why not?" I asked having a confused look plastered on my face.

"For our tie breaking contest we are going to fight each other with the help of our best student." Gai explained.

I was even more confused as I just continued to stare.