kujo tenn x reader (no lemon)modern!!

Reader pov

I was walking outside it was night and quiet...to quiet for my liking..while i was walking i saw kujo with a girl...the girl flirt with him and he was getting uncomfortable until i can't hold it back anymore and march towards them, grab his face and kiss him passionately.
He was shocked but then recover back and kiss back. I then realise what i was doing and pull abruptly and ran away before he could utter a word..

2 weeks later...

Its been two weeks since i saw kujo,2 weeks since i kiss him,2 wks since i ignore him..i was about to go to school when there was a knock..i walk and open the door only to meet a drunk kujo.

Kujo pov

I was drunk so i went to y/n house because my apartment was to far away from me..

I knock to her door and saw her looking at me wide eyes "y.../n"i slurred and hug her.i could feel her heart beat faster and i decide to kiss her. The kiss was sweet but rough..and it went out of control when i close the door and carry her bridal style to her room..she was squealing at me to let her down..i didn't listen and shove her to her bed.
I throw my shirt and pants off me and went crawl to her body. She stiffen when i unbutton her school shirt..i was about to open her bra whrn i collapse on top of her leaving her red as cherry or TNT..

ME***

I'm sorry momose11 but i don't even no what to do and i have no idea..and i was in a hurry cause i have to go the mall