*lemon* kise ryouta

Kise Ryouta PT. 1

You sighed and tapped your pencil on your wooden desk. You never liked homework, much less maths homework. It always felt like your brain would turn to mush when ever you looked at one of these complex problems. Letting out a prolonged breath, you pulled out your phone to open up Google to help you with the problem. Normally you would just switch on your PC because you found it easier to read on it's larger screen, but today you were stuck at school because you boyfriend Kise had begged you to stay behind so he could walk you home after his basketball practice finished.

'Why does he insist on walking me home every Friday?' you thought, typing the problem into the Google search bar. 'We see each other throughout the day, and he literally lives at my house over the weekend when he's not busy...'

You shook your head but smiled fondly. 'They always said that athletes were a little strange...'

After 10 more minutes of intense problem-solving, the sliding door of your classroom flung open and a nearly breathless Kise barged into the room and close the door roughly before locking it. "Ryou-kun?" you blinked, questioning his sudden strangeness. Your eyes looked up and down Kise, blushing when his state finally sunk into your brain. He was still in his training gear, but his tank top was missing and beads of sweat were dripping down his ripped torso.

"Ryou-kun! Where is your shirt?!" you blushed, dropping the pencil out of your hand to cover up your eyes.

"Sorry, _-cchi!" He apologized, panting heavily. The way he kept panting like that made you blush, causing a few indecent thoughts to fly through your minds as other ideas nagged at your brain. "We were just finishing off practice and I was really sweaty so I pulled my shirt off to cool down," he started to explain. "I dropped it on the bench for a while, and when I wanted to put it back on, it was missing. So then I started looking for it, and I stumbled upon my fan base-"

"-and they chased you because they wanted pictures," you finished, sighing. Of course. All the girls in your school wanted a picture of Kise shirtless. If he was naked, well, that was even better...

The thought of Kise naked drifted slowly across your mind, and you felt the tips of your ears tingling. You pursed you lips together upon feel other places of your growing hot, squishing your legs together you thought, 'Jeez! I never imagine myself to be so... so shameless!'

"_-cchi?! Are you alright?! You're really red!" Kise fretted, upon noticing your state, and dashed to your side. He grabbed your wrists and moved them away from your face so he could look at you. You tried to fight him and forcefully kept your hands stuck to your face, but ultimately Kise won because of his muscles. When he looked at your face, you felt him stiffen.

"..._-cchi... What are you thinking about?" he asked, a little shyly. You glanced away from Kise who towered over you, looking at him would only make you more embarrassed.

"...Was _-cchi thinking about indecent things?" Kise asked, ducking down slowly. He pulled your arms further away from your face, and leaned his face in real close to yours. His breath came out in pants, and you could feel his hot breath on your cheeks. Your blush deepened at both his words and the close range between you both. Very gently, Kise dragged his lips from your cheek and down your neck - leaving a kiss on it. He pulled the collar of your shirt down with his teeth, and placed another kiss there where the white shirt used to sit.

"Mm!" You moaned a little at this touch, trying your best to force your legs together more - if that was possible. Your eyes flew closed in an attempt to soothe your embarrassment.

Alas, it did not help.

Kise stiffened at the sound you made, and he let out a shaky breath. "_-cchi..." He whispered and kissed your neck once more. "...Do you want to do dirty things with me?"