kakashi x reader lemon! (lusty night)

Lust can be a poison that fills every corner of the mind and body.

Tonight I was to be enveloped…

You sat at your desk taking a breath from a long day. Everyday seemed to be so arduous, filled with annoying tasks and worries. You looked at the time. 8:15 PM.

"I should probably take a shower" you thought to yourself,finally noticing how grimy you were after everything.

"Ring Ring" You heard your cell phone vibrate and the small keychain wriggled along.

The screen read that you had received a text message.

"Kakashi Hatake"

"Hey, I needed to pick up something, be there in 20"

You lifted your brow curious as to what he needed. Kakashi was usually such a casual person towards you, you wondered if he had an ulterior motive.

You grabbed your soft pink towel and left to the bathroom, closing the door with a small click.

You looked at yourself in the mirror rubbing your face gently observing your features.

Tired eyes, chapped lips and messy slowly removed your clothes dropping them into the hamper behind. You stepped into the shower turning the knobs to release the water.

The cool refreshing feeling of the water sprinkled over you, immediately calming your nerves. You gently washed your body with a soft sponge and sweet smelling lavender soap, allowing your worries to be washed away. You thought about the text message again. Kakashi; the image of the man swished back and forth in your mind. Flashes of his quiet eyes and his calm demeanor flickered.

"He's so fucking dreamy" you whispered under your breath, until you laughed at such a ridiculous statement.

Kakashi had always been this person that brewed in your mind. He was a close friend of yours but you had always hit a mental wall when you tried to think of him beyond that. He was perfect in your eyes, but something in you felt nervous to push anything further.

But, at that moment you felt braver than you had felt in a long time.

"Tomorrow, I'll tell him how much he means to me" you whispered and smiled to yourself glimmering with a confidence that could not be defeated.

You stepped out of the shower and walked to your bedroom wrapped in a fuzzy towel. You laid on your bed, hearing your phone vibrate once again.

"Be there soon, make sure to keep the door open for me…" Kakashi; the text read.

"Why is he so strange today?" you whispered to yourself. Typically he acted so apathetic and wrapped in his own thoughts. But that apathy at the same time was so sexy.

But to be perfectly honest, he was fucking sexy. Mindblowingly sexy. You imagined his slim, toned muscles, his strong shoulders and his chiseled features..

You felt yourself become lustful towards the thought of your beloved friend.

You imagined him removing his icy heart and instead burning you with a fiery,passionate touch.

"Sensei…" you whispered as you gently caressed your nipples and beginning to buckle down below as well.

You laid there stroking your wetness, wishing that he could touch you from top to bottom.

The overwhelming sense of lust overcame you as you rushed to your closet and slipped on garter belts and a lace detailed set of lingerie.

You loved how your bra had cute bows but also enticing lace and you wished so badly for Kakashi to ravish you in these undergarments.