• Camp Kiki Slasher (P1) •

• Ash's Outfit •

• Ash •

I screamed, gripping onto Griff for dear life. Griff laughed and hugged me tighter, finding my hand and squeezing it tightly. "Calm down." he chuckled.

"Sorry." I quaked.

"Hey Griff! Are you screaming because you're scared, or because your bra is on to tight?" Jorge grinned.

"I was screaming because Ash just ruptured my eardrums." He explained.

"I'm sorry but thats so scary!" I protested. Griff laughed and kissed me softly on the mouth, pulling back to stare at my eyes.

"You two are so in love it's disgusting." Zuri said from next to us.

"This is the most horrifying thing I've ever experienced!" Tiffany told us.

"If you guys are afraid, you can hold onto me." Jorge offered.

"I stand corrected." Tiffany said.

"Wish I had someone to hold onto. Much like Griff over there." Zuri groaned.

"Hello people! We are missing a great movie! Slaughter Camp Five is the best summer camp slasher film ever made!" Ravi beamed.

"Well, as the power source, I think the movie is way to long. Next summer we're doing all short films." Lou panted as she rode the bike powering the car. Lou hopped off the bike and wobbled away, causing the movie to stop.

"Guys! This was a great way to begin our 'Friday the 13th' horror weekend!" Ravi told us.

"Yeah. We start with a scary movie and finish with an even scarier barbecue." Xander said.

"What's so scary about the barbecue?" Emma asked.

Murphy is cooking it." Griff responded. Emma, Jorge, Xander, Lou, and Ravi began to pick up around the lawn, and Zuri and Tiffany began heading back to our cabin.

"Walk me back to my cabin?" I asked Griff.

"Gladly." He replied, clasping our hands together.

"Can't you stay just a little longer with me?" I questioned.

"Nope!" Xander and Emma shouted in unison.

"Why?" Griff pouted.

"Because. We aren't going to just sit there while you two make out!" Lou yelled. I rolled my eyes and began to walk back to the cabin with Griff.

"That movie really freaked me out." Tiffany frowned.

"I'm scared too! That's why I'm sleeping with Woody." Zuri grinned.

"Is that one of your stuffed animals?" Tiffany asked.

"No, it's her baseball bat." I chimed in. All four of us prepared to walk in when Jorge jumped from behind a chair and shouted, causing us to scream.