• Camp Kiki Slasher (P2) •

• Ash's Outfit •

• Ash •

"Jorge!" I yelled into the wood.

"Jorge, if this is another prank you're going to wish you'd never been born!" Xander threatened.

"Zuri, Tiffany, if you guys are pranking Jorge, and I get a stress pimple, you're going to wish you'd never been born!" Emma countered.

"Uh-oh..." Griff inhaled. "These are Jorge's glasses."

"Are you sure?" Emma asked.

Lou nodded. "They're covered in peanut butter. He uses them to scrape the bottom of the jar."

"Maybe Jorge was telling the truth," I said.

"He doesn't go anywhere without his glasses," Emma continued.

"That's true. He can't see without them. Or eat peanut butter," Xander explained.

"Wait a minute," Emma said, bending down to pick something up. "This is Zuri's 'Reba is my Co-Pilot' money clip!"

"She wouldn't go anywhere without it!" I wailed.

"It's her two favorite things: country stars and cash!" Lou exclaimed.

"Guys, the kids have gone missing one by one!" Ravi yelled. "This is exactly how all the Slaughter Camp movies begin! Except for Slaughter Camp 6 which was a musical comedy and a real low point in the franchise."

"Does that mean we're next?" Griff nagged.

"Look, Whatever the reason, we've got a bunch of missing campers and two who are about to be. We've gotta go tell Gladys," Lou instructed.

Emma nodded. "Yeah! So she can tell someone who cares."

Griff and I stayed behind in Woodchuck cabin while the others went to tell Gladys.

"You guys are next. Lock the doors and only open up when you hear the code word: blue," Lou had explained.

Now we sat here together, cuddled up in a ball of fear.

"Do you really think we're gonna die?" I whimpered.

Griff shook his head, but his voice was filled with uncertainty. "No. Of course not."

"BLUE!" Someone screamed from outside. "BLUE!"

I scrambled from under the covers to open the door, allowing Ravi, Xander, Lou, and Emma to enter.

"Gladys didn't believe us!" Lou told us. "I can't believe this!"

"I can," Ravi sneered. "In every horror movie, the authority figure never believes the frightened teens. Though said figure does get gutted like a fish late in the second act, so it evens out."