• Food Fight (P2) •

• Ash's Outfit •

• Ash •

Griff buried his head deeper into the crook of my neck, kissing my cheek so softly it was as if he'd never touched me at all.

I smiled. "You're so..."

Griff finished my trailed-off sentence. "Wonderful? Handsome? The most amazing boyfriend in the world?"

"Yes," I giggled, leaning in the press a kiss to his lips. "Mm...Griff?"

He nodded his head, silently telling me to go on.

I felt myself hesitate. Should I really tell him? Do I really love him? Or is it just really really like him? Maybe he doesn't love me back. And then I look like an idiot! What if Griff just wants to have me as a girlfriend for now, but then decides he doesn't like me anymore? What if—

My thoughts were cut off by Griff gently placing a hand on my knee. "Ash, are you ok?"

I gulped. "Uh...I actually have been meaning, to, uh, tell you something."

He nodded again, his beautiful brown hair bouncing before falling on his face. The light that streamed through the mess hall windows made him look so beautiful in that very moment.

"I...I love you, Griff."

I could visibly see the way his breath hitched. His body went stiff, his hand suddenly shaky as it made its way from my knee to Griff's lap. His hair fell further down his face, towards his eyes, covering his expression from me.

I knew it. This was a horrible decision.

Suddenly, Griff lifted his head up, placing his hand on my cheek and bringing me in for a kiss. When we pulled back he grazed his thumb over my cheek slowly as he spoke,

"I love you too, Ash."

My smile grew from ear-to-ear. I couldn't help it as I hugged the boy next to me close to my chest, letting out a breathy sigh of relief.

Griff chuckled. "I wanna marry you."

"Same here," I replied.

Our cute couples moment was cut short as Emma leaned over Ravi's dish, holding a notepad and pen. "Ravi! What're you serving? I need to memorize the specials."

Murphy turned to look down at Jorge. "I'm not sure special is the right word to describe what going on here. It smells like a felony."

Griff rolled his eyes. "I know what a felony smells like, and that's not it: it's worse."

I giggled as Ravi began to explain the dish to Emma. "It is an elk-good tar tar, with a snake juice reduction."

"Maybe we should just keep that between us," Emma suggested.