• Cabin vs Cabin (P1) •

• Ash's Outfit •

• Ash •

"Congratulations Woodchucks, Grizzlies, And Weasels!" Gladys exclaimed. "You've made it to the finals of our annual Cabin of the year contest!"

We all cheered. Griff went the extra mile, picking me up off the ground and twirling me around on his arms. It reminded me of the first day of camp, reminding me that the last day of camp was coming soon.

But, I pushed that thought to the back of my mind, letting giggles erupt from my lips as Griff began to set me down. Instead of standing next to me like he previously was, Griff hugged me from behind, letting his hands clasp in front of me as his arms rested around my waist. He was a good head taller than me.

Gladys continued. "The first event is the tug of war over at the potato pool. Grizzlies and Weasels, you're up! Winner plays Woodchucks! Ready, set, tug!"

Griff made his way to the rope, gripping it tightly in his arms as he prepared to tug.

"GO GRIFF!" I screamed, whooping and jumping up and down. "YOU GOT THIS!"

I saw a smile tug at his lips. But, right when they started, the Weasels pulled hard, sending Ravi into the pool of mashed potatoes. We burst out laughing, watching as Ravi lifted his face up to say, "Needs more butter."

"Grizzlies loose!" Gladys said. "Woodchucks, you're next. And hurry up! Gotta get this over with so I can serve these potatoes at lunch."

Griff groaned, walking away from the rope as my cabin walked towards it. I gripped the back of it tightly, feeling a blush creep up on my cheeks as Griff screamed from the sidelines:

"THAT'S MY GIRL!"

We laughed heartily, swinging our intertwined hands back and forth as we entered the mess hall.

Emma was on my case in a second, grabbing my upper arm. "Where were you? You were about to miss the game!"

I shrugged. "I was with Griff."

Emma only let out a huff, pulling me away from Griff and forcing me to sit down next to her and Lou.

"Ok! It's time for the second event," Gladys announced. "Are you ready to play the 'Friendship Game'? Now, I've already asked our contestants questions about each other. Match your partner's answer, and you get a point!"

Gladys pointed to Lou. "Lou, What is Emma's favorite word?"

Lou gasped. "Duh!"

"I don't need your attitude, I need the answer," Gladys said.

Emma smiled. "She's right! It's 'duh'!" Emma held up her card, revealing that the word read 'duh'.

We cheered, sharing a hug as Gladys moved on to the Grizzlies. "Ravi. What is Griff's middle name?"