• Treehouse of Terror (P1) •

• Ash's Outfit •

• Ash •

"Are you guys done?" Zuri asked as we approached Emma, Lou, Ravi, and Xander.

"Any why is Ravi vouging?" I giggled.

Griff shook his head and stepped in front of us. "It's our turn. So beat it."

"Actually," Xander reassured. "We're still playing."

Tiffany protested. "But you guys have the spot! We wanna hang out here."

"I'm sure of it that Ash and Griff can sneak you guys into the spot," Emma answered.

I frowned and shook my head. "Ever since last time, they put up security cameras."

"Oh drat," Ravi fake-sighed. "I was so looking forward to foosing the ball."

"That's Ravi speak for 'I'm tired of getting whooped by the women'," Lou said before giving Emma a high-Five as they trotted away from the table.

"Finally," I sighed, leaning down against the table. "Some alone time."

Griff nodded. "Took forever."

"I thought they'd never leave!" Jorge exclaimed. "They're so annoying. Hey, you wanna hear my new scream?"

We all covered our ears as—you guessed it—Jorge screamed.

"Why is he here?" Zuri asked.

"Because, every time we ditch him, he finds us," Tiffany explained.

"Why can't Griff beat him up? If he has the strength to pick up Ash and twirl her around he's gotta have the strength to punch Jorge."

"I'm not punching anyone!"

Our conversation was interrupted by none other than Lydia, from Weasel cabin.

"All right, dweebs! Beat it! This is Weasel turf!"

"Says who?" Tiffany scoffed.

"Me. I just said it," Lydia mused.

"You can't just claim a spot, Lydia," I grumbled. "We've been waiting forever for this place, so you'd better take your own advice and beat it."

I stepped forward menacingly, but Lydia only chuckled. "Scram." Lydia shoves me backwards, causing me to tumble down the stairs.

"Ow!"

Griff looked from me to Lydia. "Do That again I dare you—"

Zuri pushed Griff's chest as he approached Lydia. "Calm down, Griff. Plus, we're not scared of you! Right guys?"

But Tiffany and Jorge were gone. I lay on the floor helplessly as Zuri's eyes widened. "And, they're gone. So, aren't bloodstains so are to get out?"