The Sontaran Stratagem

Jessie was later wondering if convincing the Doctor to let Donna fly the TARDIS was a good idea as she clung high to where she was perched up in the coral structures. "I can't believe I'm doing this!" Donna exclaimed as she tried a few levers.

"No, neither can I," the Doctor admitted with a grimace before jumping. "Oh, careful!"

"Easy there, girl," Jessie soothed, stroking the coral structure she was on. "It's all right."

The TARDIS settled down a little bit. "Thank you, my Wolf."

She caught the Doctor's brilliant smile as he guided Donna through piloting. "Left hand down, left hand down!" Donna quickly did, and he readjusted her. "Getting a bit too close to the 1980s."

"What am I going to do, put a dent in them?" Donna snorted.

"Well, someone did," the Doctor commented.

There was a phone trill, and Jessie reached for her pocket, looking for her Galaxy, before frowning. "That's not mine," she called down before shuffling through her other pockets before she recognized the ringtone, and she began to grin like a Cheshire cat, and she quickly jumped down and headed for the console, scrambling around. "Where is it . . . ?"

"You've got a mobile?" Donna asked the Doctor. "Since when?"

"It's not ours," the Doctor told her.

Jessie finally found the phone and answered it with a grin. "Hello?"

"Bad Wolf!" Martha's voice cheered. "It's Martha, and I'm bringing you back to Earth!"

"Where are we headed?" Jessie asked, heading over to the console.

"April 26, 2017."

"On our way."

"Oh, by the way? I think you'll like a surprise I've got for you."

"Oh, yeah, now I'm really excited," Jessie drawled as she piloted the TARDIS one handed, much to the gawking of her husband and the blinking of Donna.

"No, you really will."

"OK."

Martha laughed. "Oh, I've missed you!"

"Missed you, too," Jessie grinned, hanging up and pulling the last lever, making the TARDIS engines go. She put the phone in her pocket before smirking at the Doctor. "And that is how you make the TARDIS behave," she told him smugly, patting the rotor, hearing the satisfied hum around her.

"You," the Doctor told her, poking her in the forehead before kissing the top of her head. "Are incredible."

"I know," she replied with a grin before running over to the TARDIS doors when it landed, and she stepped out, looking to her right before turning to her left.

And her eyes widened, her face splitting in a grin. "Steve!" she shouted, running that way.

Captain Steve Rogers turned at her voice, and he turned to the black woman next to him, who nodded with a smile on her face before he turned and hugged her tightly. "So they were telling the truth!" he laughed.

"Yes, they were," Jessie laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck and letting him spin her around with a squeal. She dropped down and engulfed Martha next, the woman giving her just as tight of a hug. "The Woman Who Walked The Earth! How've you been?"

"Been doing all right," Martha replied with a grin. "Never mind me, how about you?"

"Martha Jones," the Doctor greeted as he stepped out.