The Doctor's Daughter

"What the hell's it doing?!" Donna shouted as they hung onto the console.

"The control's not working!" the Doctor replied, trying to flip a few, only to get thrown away.

Jessie shook herself awake before smirking at the hand in a jar at the base of the rotor. "Well, your old hand's excited about whatever we're doing," she commented.

"I thought that was some freaky alien thing!" Donna gasped. "You telling me it's yours?"

"Well," the Doctor held out.

"It got cut off," Steve explained, having heard the story when they were at New Year's. "He grew a new one."

"You are completely impossible!" Donna stated.

"He's not impossible!" Jessie laughed, standing up. "Just a bit unlikely!"

The console let out a bang, and a few sparks showered everywhere before the TARDIS was silent. Jessie ran a hand over Her console. "Are you all right?" she asked.

"I am fine, my Wolf," the TARDIS replied weakly.

Jessie nodded before running for the door.

She looked around outside, and she blinked. "Looks like a junk yard," she observed.

"Why would the TARDIS bring us here, then?" the Doctor asked, stepping out with her.

Steve looked in awe at the fact they'd just moved. "Oh, I love this bit," Martha giggled.

"I thought you wanted to go home," Donna said.

"I know, but all the same, it's that feeling you get . . . "

"Like you swallowed a hamster?"

"Why a hamster?" Steve asked in confusion.

"Don't move!" someone shouted, and Jessie spun, seeing three men approaching with rifles held up. "Stay where you are! Drop your weapons!"

"We're unarmed," the Doctor replied, holding up his hands as Jessie did the same. "Look! No weapons. Never any weapons. We're safe."

"Look at their hands," one of the other soldiers said. "They're clean."

"All right," the leader replied. "Process them." He eyed Jessie. "Her first."

"Say what?" Jessie sputtered before one of the men grabbed her and pushed her arm into a machine.

"Oi!" the Doctor shouted, moving forward. "Leave her alone!"

Jessie grimaced. "I'm going to guess this isn't something nice!" she held out loudly when something inside grabbed her arm and scraped across the back of her hand. "OK, OK, that hurts! That really hurts!"

Eventually, the machine let go of her hand, and Jessie practically danced away, wringing the back of her hand out. "Ow," she muttered, looking at the graze on the back. "That really hurt."

"Incompatible, for some reason," one of the soldiers reported.

"Him, then," the leader said, nodding at the Doctor.

So they grabbed him and forced his arm in. "Hey!" Jessie shouted. "That's my husband!"

"Something tells me this isn't about to check my blood pressure," the Doctor began before grimacing. "Argh!"

"What are you doing to him?" Donna demanded.

"Everyone gets processed," the leader explained.

"It's taken a tissue sample," the Doctor explained before cringing. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow," he chanted, bending over a little as he tried to get his hand free. "And extrapolated it. Some kind of accelerator?" he asked before he was finally able to get his hand out.