info

Name: y/n Blacksoul

Appearance:

Age: 17 years old (though is immortal and can stop any physical aging at any time)

Species: human/grim reaper

Gender: male

Father: Death

Mother: unknown

Personality: kind, care, merciless, sadistic intelligent, silly, laziness

Likes: gaming, hunting, swordplay, combat, blacksmithing, woodworking, reading, sketching, sports

Dislikes: egocentrics, serving others, jerks, bullies(will beat them to a pulp), unnecessary death

Powers(list form):

Supernatural Speed: Can move faster than a bullet

Supernatural Strength: Can pick up to 10,000 tons

Supernatural Senses: Sight is better than any Faunas ever born; can hear up to 10 miles away; can pick up scents better than anything alive

Regeneration: Can heal his wounds better than any hunter or huntress

Supernatural Agility: Can dodge anything going 6 times faster than the speed of sound.

Fear Eyes: Can make anyone who looks into his eyes see their greatest fear.

Death Wraith: Can summon evil spirits from the Realm of Death to aid him.

Call of the Horsemen: Can call the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse to save him and those close to him.(last resort)

Demon Bladesman: Can master any bladed object he holds.

Weapons: Soul Slicer

About it: Soul Slicer is a legendary weapon crafted by Death himself for y/n. Sword is made to be indestructible. Only the son of Death can wield Soul Slicer.

Powers: Soul slicer is capable of cutting through anything it is thruster or swung at, no matter how strong it is. It can cancel any form of regenerative ability as well as cut through all form of magic.

Weapon: Reaper

About it: Reaper is the scythe that all grim reapers can wield. It is the sign that one is a grim reaper. The handle was crafted using the strongest material found in the Realm of Death. The gems near the blade allows the user to gain the ability to heal any injuries and summon any familiars under their ownership. The blade is formed from thousands upon thousands solidified and highly compress souls. The blade is able to slice through anything. When touched by the tip of the blade, the target is given one of two death marks.

Powers (list form):

Soul Slash: when the blade is charged up with the power of the user and swung, a energy arch is sent forth. As the arch travels, it produces the sound of people crying out in pain.

Soul Drain: when the user is injured, the gems on the scythe will drain the remaining life of any dying thing nearby to heal them.

Spectro Form: Allows the user to gain the abilities of a spirit.