Chapter 6: Infiltration

Y/n POV

Y/n was in a really pleasant about wandering through a forest of palm trees with ripe coconut hanging from them. He could smell the scent of freshly made coconut macaroons. Just as he found a pile of coconut macaroons about 60 ft high, he woke up.

Y/n: *eye begins to twitch* NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The girls were startled from their sleep.

Blake: Y/n, what's wrong!

Y/n: I was having an amazing dream and finally found 60 ft tall pill of coconut macaroons but I suddenly wake up before I could enjoy them.

I said feeling a bit depressed.

Weiss: And that's why you nearly gave us a heart attack, you idiot!

I nodded as I tried to grab a bag of macaroons until I remembered I was all out.

Yang: Why do you like coconut macaroons that much to begin with.

Y/n: My big sister used to make them for me all the time before she took her life.

I said feeling my depression start to creep in again after so long of me forgetting I had depression to begin with.

Ruby: I didn't know that.

Y/n: I love to eat coconut macaroons because they were our favorite and eating them now makes me think that she's still alive.

I said

Blake: If it makes you feel and better, we could by you some.

Y/n: Really?

Yang: Of course. We're your girlfriend, none of use wants to see you upset.

I was so happy that I warp them to me and gave them all a Yang-style death hug.

Ruby: Can't breath.

She wheezed.

Weiss: Need air.

I heard them and let go.

Y/n: Sorry. I was just happy on have four amazing girlfriends like you girls.

RWBY: Aww.

Y/n: *whispering* Hey author, can you do a time skip please.

Author(me): Sure, why not. Makes my job easier.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi y/n hiding chibi team RWBY’s clothes while they are taking a shower)

Ruby: I thought that class would never end. Right, y/n.

Y/n: I really didn't notice. I left my body when it began and had a look around Vale to see if there were any new sweet shops opening. I got lucky when I got back to my body just as class ended.

Weiss: That's not fair.

Y/n: If it makes you feel better I’ll give you a kiss.

I told her. She immediately went redder than Ruby’s cape and looked away. I meant it, so I went and kissed her. At first she went stiff because she didn't expect it, but then she melted into it. After we finished, I asked her

Y/n: So did you like it.

Weiss: Y-yes.

She said blushing even more. Suddenly I heard knuckles cracking and turned around to see Yang and the others with their weapons in hand.

Y/n: Umm…girls, what are you doing?

I said nervously as I began to back up.

Yang: You have five seconds.