Chapter 3 Bad Idea

3rd person POV

The next morning, team RWBY found y/n leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. Yang asked him if he was waiting for them, but noticed that he was asleep. She also noticed y/n had a shirt on. After they woke him up, y/n went to change clothes. Once he was finished changing clothes, y/n went on o check of team RWBY if they were finished changing. Afterwards, y/n and team RWBY went to grim study.

Yang: How could you sleep like that; y/n?

Y/n: If you lived in Grimm infested areas filled with Grimms and keep on your guard, you end up gaining strange sleep habits.

Weiss: I'm not sure I get it.

Y/n: That was the point, Ice Queen.

Weiss: Why do people could me that!

Y/n: Cause you're cold.

Y/n said glaring at her.

Y/n POV

Once we arrived at Professor Port's class, he began another story about his childhood. I didn't feel like listening to him, so I plugged in my earbuds to my extra scroll and started listening to music. After a moment, I saw Weiss raise her hand and thought it was a question about Grimms. Since I know a lot about them, I raise my hand as well. He started saying something as he motioned for me to come over. I took off my earbuds and walked over to were Weiss was standing. Later he broke the lock of a cage open and out came a Boarbatusk. It started to charge at us.

Y/n: GRRRR!!!

I growled. The Boarbatusk whimpered as it crawled back into its cage. Everyone looked at me surprised.

Port: In all my life as a huntsman, I never seen a Boarbatusk react like that if someone growled at it.

Y/n: Nothing new to me. If it was a Beowolf, I only need to glare at it for it to bow to me and do whatever I say.

The entire class was shocked to hear this.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi beowolf bringing chibi y/n tea)

Y/n POV

Y/n: That was the most boring thing I had to do.

Ruby: That was so cool. How did you do that?

Y/n: Simple, I showed it some of my aura and growled. Grimms all know to to mess with a Reaper.

???: stop it, it hurts.

You turn around to see what was going on. When you did, you saw a guy in armor pulling and a rabbit Faunas ears as three others laughed. You let out a low growl as you got up from the table and started walking towards them.

Y/n: What are you doing?

I asked with a false smile.

???: I was showing them that her ears were real. Wanna see?

He said as he yanked her ears again, causing her to yelp.

Y/n: Okay.

I looked at them with a serious expression.

Y/n: Now let go of them. Unless you want to pay the consequence.

You say as you grab his wrist as squeeze it enough to produce a cracking sound.

???: Ow, ow, ow, let go.

Y/n: You first.

He listened and released her ears. I proceeded to let his wrist go. As you turned around to leave, you hear him speak.