Chapter 4: Roman and White Fang vs. the Son of Death

3rd person POV

Y/n was at the docks, eating coconut macaroons, as he was waiting for Ruby and the others to arrive.

Y/n(thought): I've already ate 90 macaroons, and they still haven't arrive.

Y/n thought, when suddenly he heard the voices of Weiss and Blake arguing about something. He got up and began to walk in the direction of the arguing. As he was walking, y/n noticed a girl with ice colored hair(pink and brown) staring at him. He found it kinda weird.

A/n: I decided to make your Semblance be Space Manipulation. You can basically warp the fabric of space to your very will. The drawback is that you'll be extremely hungry for sweets afterwards. Now back with the story.

Y/n POV

I knew she was looking at my direction for a while now, but I didn't know she was spying on me. So I decided to warp behind her using my Semblance. I saw that she was shocked and jumped when I tapped on her shoulder.

Y/n: I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to know why you're spying on me.

She began to type something on her scroll. I realized, through her soul, that she was mute.

[ sentence]= sign language

Y/n: [I could talk with you through signs if you want]

I told her in sign language. Her eyes widened.

???: [You know sign language]

Y/n: [Of course. My father taught me. Can you tell me your name. Your real name. I can tell when people lie to me]

Neo: [My name is Neo.]

Y/n: [So, Neo, tell me why you were spying on me]

She looked hastitant.

Y/n: [Would be more comfortable if we were having something to eat to remove the tension. Maybe some ice cream.]

Her eyes brightened up at the idea.

Y/n: [I know a good ice cream place. Follow me.]

(Time skip brought to you by chibi Neo staring at chibi y/n through binoculars on a tree)

Y/n POV

I was with Neo eating ice cream at Rex Ice Cream. The owner owed me a favor for saving his family from a gang.

Y/n(thought): She looks adorable eating ice cream. But why does she smell like ice cream.

You thought as you remembered that you found her staring at you only because the scent of ice cream was coming off of her.

Y/n: [So, can you tell me why you were spying on me.]

Neo: [ No. Sorry.]

I sighed. I didn't feel like making the girls worry, so I texted them my location.

(Small time skip)

Neo was on her fifth cone and you were already on your third bag of coconut macaroons(each bag has 25 macaroons), when the girls arrived. You could see that there was a bit of tension between Weiss and Blake.

Y/n: You two, calm down. You might melt the ice cream if you don't. Just tell me what's wrong.

Blake: Weiss considers all Faunas to be no good troublemaker.

Weiss: Well Blake is trying to stand up for a no good Faunas.

Y/n(thought): I feel like a parent trying to get his children to settle down.