Chapter 2 the Omega

A/n: Hey guys. I just wanted to say that I take random amount of time to complete the chapters because I'm not used to this writing style as well as getting occupied a lot. One with the story.

3rd person POV

Y/n, Ozpin and team RWBY were heading to Beacon Academy. Y/n was enjoying the feeling of absolute freedom he usually feels when flying. Meanwhile, team RWBY were bombarding Professor Ozpin with questions about y/n

Weiss: How is he doing that? I thought his Semblance was creating weapons.

Yang: What was that thing he did with the scythe?

Blake: What does he mean he's immortal? How old is he anyways?

Ruby: What does he mean when he said he's the son of Death?

Ozpin: Girls, one question at a time please.

Everyone went silent

Ozpin: To start off, he wasn't exaggerating when he said he was the Son of Death because he literally is the offspring of the Grim Reaper. And to answer you questions, Miss Belladonna, he can't die from old age or injuries. He can out live the world itself. And he is 17. What he did with the weapons was not his Semblance, Miss Schnee. His Semblance is known as Call of the Four Horsemen, though I only heard of it. I can not answer your question, Miss Xiao Long, because I don't know it myself.

Blake: So what your telling us is that he really is the Son of Death?

Y/n: Bingo.

All of team RWBY jumped at hearing y/n and become even more shocked to see his head coming through the wall of the Bullhead.

Y/n POV

Y/n: Can I come in? It started raining out and I'm getting soak.

Ozpin tells y/n that it's fine and you enter the wall.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi y/n sleeping against the wall)

Y/n POV

Ruby: Welcome to team RWBY's room.

When she opened the door, you noticed that there were four beds turned into a makeshift bunk bed.

Y/n: Um...are those thing safe?

You asked as you point to the beds.

Ruby: Sure. I just haven't tested the weight limit of mine yet.

Y/n(thought): I'm starting to think that I would be safer sleeping with a bunch of angry Ursa.

As you were regretting your choice of attending Beacon, you notice a hand waving in front of your face, snapping you out your thought.

Weiss: Hello? Remnant to y/n. Are you there.

Y/n: Sorry. I was just reconsidering a few things. And before you as, I'm not telling you.

Weiss: Okay.

Ruby: Y/n, why are you acting different?

Y/n: What do you mean?

Yang: What my little sister is trying to say is, why are you acting kinder to us?

Y/n: Oh! Well if we're going to be teammates than I should be friendly.

Just then, you notice a blonde boy walking towards you. Once he was close, you growl at him.

Blonde boy: Did he just growl at me?

Yang: Careful, he bites.

Y/n: Who are you?

You said with venom in your voice.