Chapter 2 in HitTheTarget's lair

~HitTheTarget's lair~

Netty woke up. She discovered the rope tied around her waist and arms. She also felt a small pain from where HitTheTarget's sword his her arm. Zoe got the worst of it though, HitTheTarget had ripped all her flight feathers out and cut parts of her other feathers. Netty shuddered at the mere thought of last night.

"Ah, ur awake" said a voice that echoed throughout the corridor.

Netty recognised it immediately.

"Why are you doing this!" Netty shouted at him.

HitTheTarget walked back and forth in front of her.

"Where are the others!" Netty shouted again.

HitTheTarget just continued doing what he was doing, strolling back and forth.

"Your friends are fine but in a different room, if you wanted to know" he replied. " and Stampy, I couldn't find him so he's not here"

Netty was relived that Stampy was ok.

"But I have left a small suprise for him" HitTheTarget said.

Netty wondered what this was. What sort of surprise would someone like HitTheTarget leave for Stampy?

HitTheTarget walked out of the room and Netty was left alone in the dark and gloomy room.

Her only thought was to escape but how she told herself. And that's when she found out how. Next time HitTheTarget comes, she'd try to get a knife off him without him knowing then she could cut the rope, go to her friends, and set them free too. Netty's plan was risky but at what cost? If she stayed, Stampy would get lured in and be killed, this way no one would die. The plan was perfect.

_________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys I have school tomorrow so there might not be too many chapters out tomorrow but I'll try. Thx for reading! :3