Chapter 9 a happy ending

Lee regained his balance after being thrown to the ground and helped Stampy fight HitTheTarget off. But HitTheTarget stayed his ground and wouldn't back out. Even though he had no weapon, he'd become an expert at dodging attacks. When Lee figured out that fighting HitTheTarget that way was impossible, he leant over and whispered in Stampy's ear "Stampy , this fight isn't getting anywhere. I suggest a different approach. You with me?"

Stampy nodded.

"I suggest we corner him then fight" Lee replied.

Stampy agreed.

Stampy went to one side of HitTheTarget and Lee went to the other. Together, they'd cornered HitTheTarget. Stampy and Lee both hit him with their swords but before they could lay the last finishing blow, HitTheTarget rolled out and stood by the door.

"I would stay and chat but I fear it might be a little explosive" he said. He hit the button on the wall and ran.

"Run!!!!" Lee yelled.

Stampy bent over Netty, carried her and ran out. Everyone else followed him. They all made it outside. The once secret lair exploded into what seemed like a million pieces.

Stampy lay Netty on the ground and tears started rolling down his cheeks. Everyone watched. Stampy bent over her and hugged her tightly.

"Please tell me your still there, Netty" he whispered. He loved her so but now it seemed as everything was now turned to nothing at the thought of her being gone.

"Don't worry Stampy, I'm ok" was the small quiet reply.

Stampy opened his eyes. Netty was looking at him with a weak smile on her face. Stampy hugged her and she hugged him back. Never before had they been so happy to see eachother in their entire life. Everything was again how it should've been before.

~END~

_______________________________________

A.N

Ok so that is the end of the sequel here and I hope u've enjoyed reading this! :3 if u want there to be a third story that comes after this one then plz tell me on either here or my Instagram! :3