Chapter 8 fighting and a new arrival

Lee had his sword back and had now pointed it at HitTheTarget in a threatening way. He'd also knocked the bow out of his green scaley hands whilst doing so. This angered HitTheTarget. He didn't want to be beaten, not again. Amy, Rosie and Zoe sat round Netty hoping she'd be ok after all this. Everything seemed to be at a stand still at that moment. No one moved. They all either glared at HitTheTarget with hatred or nursed poor Netty. HitTheTarget reached to his pocket and pulled out a dagger and moved Lee's sword away from his neck.

"Try to fight me? You don't have a chance!" HitTheTarget shouted.

"Oh really?" Lee said whilst hitting the dagger.

The dagger remained in HitTheTarget's hand. They began to have a proper fight.

Amy stroked Netty lovingly. "Don't worry,darling, everything will be fine" she said even though she knew already that it wouldn't.

Lee continued to vigioursly clash his sword against HitTheTarget's small dagger. Right in the middle of doing so, Stampy and three other people bursted out the door holding swords. HitTheTarget pushed Lee to aside and walked up to Stampy. Stampy's wolves gnarled at him. Stampy looked at the whole room, ignoring HitTheTarget for that one minute. His gaze left on Netty. He looked at her continuously a fearfully for she wasn't moving at all.

"Family always helps another from in their family, now don't they?" HitTheTarget said as calmly as he could've ever had put it. His voice always remained a calm, steady tone.

Stampy was angered by this. He slashed the iron sword he had from the beginning. He had to defeat him or he knew that if he failed, he'd die and so would all of his friends. HitTheTarget fought back. Stampy knocked the dagger out of his hand with his sword in rage. He had just about enough of HitTheTarget and his crazy wolves and such. They continued on fighting.

__________________________________________

A.N

Sorry for such a long wait.