Chapter 6 the unexpected happens

"We should help the girls now" Netty whispered.

Squid nodded in agreement as they walked down the corridor together. The other girls were all tied up in the same room. There was chatting in the room as Netty and Squid neared it. Netty looked inside and saw them. Rosie's wrists were bloodied from rubbing on the ropes around her wrists.Amy wasn't a beautiful sight either, her eyes were full of tears and her face was tear stained. Her too had tried to get rid of the ropes round her wrists but failed in her attempt to. Zoe was in the worst state. Wings looked broken and her face was missing feathers in places and her face displayed her sadness.

Netty walked in, the knife sat amongst her tail, out of view. She immediately went over to Zoe and cut the ropes with the knife. She then dropped the knife and hugged her. Netty also started crying. She felt so sorry for Zoe.

"Oh Zoe I'm so sorry" Netty said apologetically.

"There's nothing to be sorry about Netty" Zoe replied "they'll grow back"

"But its my fault for letting you come with me" Netty said.

"It's ok" Zoe said "now go help the others"

Netty obediently stood up, got the knife and freed the others. But just when she was about to free Rosie, she shouted.

"Netty watch out behind you!"

But it was too late for an arrow hit Netty and she fell to the ground. It was HitTheTarget who'd shot that arrow. He stood in the corridor over looking everything. Netty lay on the floor gasping for air. Zoe stood up and walked over to her. "It'll be ok" she murmured in Netty's ears. Netty didn't reply. She looked worst than she ever had been. The others had no weapons. Netty slid the knife over to Squid. He looked at it and picked it up.

"I said escaping was useless, unless you do want to die. " he said.

Squid pointed the knife at him.

"Threats are also useless" he then said.

But squid wasn't trying to threaten him, he was trying to distract him so Lee could get his sword back and he did. Lee held the hilt tightly and pointed it at HitTheTarget.

___________________________________________

A/N: a pretty dramatic scene but will Netty survive? Find out in the next chapter :3