Chapter 3 failure leads to success

Netty waited. Her plan was perfect. Now if she were to fail, then everything would be gone. Netty heard someone going down the corridor. This was her chance. HitTheTarget walked again into the room.

"I haven't yet said what I'd do with Stampy" HitTheTarget said.

"What about it?" Netty asked. She kept waiting for the right moment to come.

"That I'd kill him in front of all of you" he replied.

Netty silently gasped. She now just had to get out of there to prevent her brothers death. HitTheTarget turned away from her and started muttering about ways of torture for her and her friends. This was her chance. Since her tail was the only part of her body that wasn't tied to a chair, she had to use it to get a knife off him.

She made her tail reach for the one visible knife that was in his pocket. She wrapped her tail slowly around it and started to put it out. But then, when the knife was almost out of his pocket, HitTheTarget turned around and using the sword that was in his hand his cut the part of her tail that was touched the knife. The knife clattered to the ground and Netty's tail fell limply to the ground. Blood flowed from the cut causing Netty to whimper in pain.

"Trying to get out? Not on my watch!" HitTheTarget said. He made that very clear. If Netty was to try to get another way out them she'd be killed. HitTheTarget walked out of the room. Netty looked to the ground. Tears streamed from her eyes but that's when she remembered. HitTheTarget didn't pick the knife back up off the floor. Netty tried to use her tail, or what was left of it, and scraped the knife towards her. She picked it up with her tail and handed it to her hand. She cut the ropes on her hands and waist. She was free.

_______________________________________

A/N a new chapter for u guys to read :3