Epilogue.

Paul's POV

''Do you promise me that you'll write?'' I asked.

''Of course I promise.'' she said, smiling and giving me a kiss as she hugged me.

''I'll see you in a few weeks, alright?'' I said against her ear.

''Alright.'' she said, her voice wavering a little as if she were starting to cry.

                           ----------------

George's POV

I thought that I'd feel wrong that Paul was with Maya now, but I actually felt comfortable, it was a strange sensation and I embraced it, I didn't want to fight Paul, it was dumb. I pulled Maya in for a hug and I let her go, kissing her forehead.

''Hare Krishna Maya, don't forget to meditate.'' I told her as she laughed, remembering my failed attempt to teach her how to meditate.

                              -----------------

John's POV

''Bye Bye, little bird.'' I said as she hugged me and I buried my face in her hair, inhaling the scent of apples. ''Don't forget to write, and eat some mushrooms once in a while.'' I told her as she let go of me and smiled, her eyes getting a little watery.

                                    -----------------

Ringo's POV

''Don't forget about us'' I told her, and was surprised as she hugged me as she had hugged the other boys, and I remembered why I liked being her friend, because she treated me as any of the others. ''Remember to send me the recipe for that apple pie of yours.'' She laughed and said that she'd see us soon. She threw herself into Paul's arms again and she kissed him, long and hard. They didn't exchange words, they just held on to each other, until it was time to go. She let go of him, held her chin up high, and headed up the stairs to the plane. We didn't see her go in, but we saw her peer out of one of the windows and wave. We all waved back and walked back into the terminal, where Brian was waiting for us, tapping his foot impatiently and starting to drone about how he had to reschedule every interview and show.

                                             ------------

Paul's POV

Bye Maya, I love you, I'll see you soon. A Paris. After you're done with the tour. Yeah, the bloody tour.

---------------------------------------------

First off, I'd like to thank all of you for following the story until the end <3

Second, I'm sorry if Maya got paired up with the Beatle you didn't want her to get paired up with.

Third, I hope you enjoyed it

and Fourth, I was thinking about continuing it, but it's up to you to decide if it's a good idea or not.

Thanks again <3

---------------------------------------------

HERE'S THE SEQUEL

http://www.wattpad.com/7005347-no-one-i-think-is-in-my-tree-sequel-to-bathroom

🎉 You've finished reading They came in through the bathroom window. ( Beatles fanfiction)- IN EDITION 🎉