Chapter Fourteen

A/N: kind of a short chapter, just giving a bit more insight to other characters' views. enjoy !

Jenna's POV

Tyler had left me. 

I stormed out of the apartment, seconds after him, needing to clear my head. I wandered around the backstreets of LA, adrenaline coursing through my veins.  

"Jenna? Is that you?" I whipped my head around, to see my best friend, Brendon, standing just in front of me. I strode towards him, my hands clenched into fists. 

"Bren, something's happened. I think Tyler is cheating on me or something." Brendon's jaw tensed, and I internally smirked, instead masking my face into one of sadness and confusion. He pulled me into a hug, patting my back comfortingly.  

"With who?" His voice practically radiated anger, obviously wanting to protect me, when in reality, I wasn't the one who needed protecting, oh no. The past six or so months flashed through my head, and I almost laughed at how well everything was going. Who would've thought it? Nobody. And that is the best part. 

"This guy named Josh." Brendon's mouth dropped open, and I just looked at him, wondering why the hell he had reacted that way. His eyes flew wide open, and the look on his face was almost comical. 

"He works for me. He's sassy, uncaring and a little shit all the time." It was my turn to be surprised. I shouldn't have been, to be honest, pretty much everyone worked for Brendon Urie. Was this going to screw everything up?

No... I mean, what harm could Brendon do? He may be my best friend but he's a little bit stupid, and wouldn't realise even if I spelled it out for him, letter by letter. 

"Keep an eye on him for me, Bren, I don't trust him, he's influenced Tyler already." Brendon nodded grimly, and I nodded my thanks, grateful that he had told me this.

Some mainstream rap song blared from his phone all of a sudden, and Brendon signaled to me that he had to go, so I gave him a quick smile, then continued my brisk walk.

I sat down on a nearby park bench, resting my head in my hands. I smiled at everything, at, even though Josh had walked into our lives, how everything, every little thing, was working out perfectly.

I stood up, suddenly aware of my ever-growing need for food, my stomach practically thundering as I strolled towards the nearest restaurant, a brightly-lit Chinese restaurant that I frequented. The server smiled at me as I walked in and immediately chose a small table near the wall, appreciating the privacy that it gave.

I was evaluating my meal choices, as, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted bright red hair walking to a table near me, accompanied with a head covered in dark brunette hair. I raised my eyebrows, noting another important fact.

The dick and the irritating girl were friends.

Great.  

I raised my menu to my face, hoping to hide my face from the two unwitting idiots. The best part was, their booth was close enough to my table that I could overhear their entire conversation, which was perfect. I called the waitress over, and ordered my food, before turning my attention to the people just near me. 

"-go for it." I had gotten the general gist of their conversation beforehand, and at that, my patience snapped. I threw the money needed to cover my meal down on the table, and stalked out of the restaurant. 

How dare she!?

Oh yeah, let's just tell this retarded, useless, red-haired guy to go for MY Tyler, yeah, great idea. It's not like Tyler would even fall for it, though, unless that weirdo was really persuasive or something. I mean, look at me.

Who would choose that over me? As if. 

Good luck, Josh, because Tyler is never going to go for someone like you. Why would he? He has me, and I am obviously better, hotter, and more sweet than you could ever be. Tyler has everything he could ever need with me, what would someone like you have to offer him?

Nothing, that's what. 

He is not going to ruin everything. This has been going on for over six months now, and I was not going to give up and lose this all because of some weird, short guy with stupid hair. I had made it this far, and there was no going back.  

I pulled out my phone, and scrolled through my contacts, about to click on Tyler's name, when I spotted another contact, someone I hadn't spoken to in ages: my sister. Without hesitation, I deleted the chat, not wanting to even think about that fiasco at all. 

Traffic rushed past me as I stared at the illuminated shops all around me, before I glanced at a shop, a shop that could solve everything.

Yeah, we were soulmates, but this would make it even more official, and I know Tyler would love for me to do some stupid romantic shit like this. 

I headed into the jewelry store.