Rain

I lay there in my bed, alone, I'm always alone, no room mate to chat with and no family that comes to visit. I've always been lost, sad, angry, just those emotion's. Maybe it's to do with my family or maybe it's just because I've never truly loved myself. I don't know.

I sigh loudly and lift myself off my bed. I put my earphones in and press shuffle, the first song to come on is BTS's you never walk alone. I feel trapped in my room so I leave my apartment and decide to go for a walk. It's quite late now but I still make my way to the park, a place I often come and sit on the swings. I gently push myself forward and hum to the song and I think and write. I write words with no particular meaning, it helps take stress off my mind I think. My long black hair flows freely in the wind. I'm only wearing a long oversized jumper and a pair of long socks that go up to my knees with thick black boots. I wish I wore something else now because the wind hits the exposed skin on my legs like a knife on paper and sends shiver's down my spine, I still sit there though.

I write the words "Sombre, a dark passageway I find myself, lost and alone. I see the end but only in the distance, I need guidance but no one is there...." *drip* *drip* water droplets fall on my page, it's raining. I quickly hop off the swing and run to the nearest bus stop and plop myself down under cover. There is no way I'm walking home in the rain, I'll just catch the bus, I say to myself.

My clothes are soaked and I'm freezing. I pull my legs up to my chest and hold myself tightly to try and produce a little bit of warmth. I'm shivering, I'm going to get sick I can tell. The bus probably wont be here for a while either. Life really likes poking me in the face every chance it gets.

I rest my head on my knees and close my eyes. I'm still listening to music and honestly this entire time I've only just been listening to BTS. Their songs are comforting, they help.

"Ah excuse me"

I feel someone poke my shoulder and I look up slowly opening my eyes, I thought I was alone but apparently not. "Hmmm, hello....." I stop breathing, It's Min Yoongi. I rub my eyes and take a better look. Yep that is definitely Min Yoongi. My body goes into a state of panic and I forget how to function properly.

"Are you okay? Your clothes are soaked and your shivering, plus I don't think the bus will be here for a while. Do you wan't me to take you home?" Yoongi says to me, he looks concerned.

"um ah, no it's ok-okay. I'll b-be fine" I stutter a lot and it causes me to drop my phone. It's exposes my lock screen which is a picture of BTS. I try and pick it up as fast as possible but he's already seen it. He's laughing.

"Ah I see now, your an Army, that's why your acting strangely" he says with the biggest smile.

My face goes red, really red.

"It's okay, don't be so nervous, what's your name?"

"M-my name is y/n" I say quietly, gripping tightly onto my phone.

"Well y/n I want to take you home, I don't want to leave you alone in the rain"

As he saying this Jin pulls up in a car. My inner fan girl is freaking out but I contain myself, I don't want them to think I'm some strange idol obsessed fan.

Jin rolls down the window. "Who is this Yoongi?"

"This is y/n, I don't want to leave her so I offered to take her home"

"Ah nice to meet you y/n"

"Nice to meet you Jin...." Yelp I said his name. Yep good job y/n, now he's going to think your a crazy fan. I grip tightly onto my wrist and squeeze. A shot of pain shoots up my arm.