Published Lies

"You need to eat"

"No, I'm fine. I'll have something later"

"Yoongi I swear to god if your ass doesn't eat I'm going to force feed you food"

"Seriously Hoseok I'm fine. Please just go away"

"Please Yoongi"

"No I'll have something later. Now please go away I have some songs I need to work on"

"Fine. Whatever" And with that Hoseok left Yoongi alone.

"Any luck?" Hoseok shakes his head and immediately Namjoon's and Jungkook's faces are disheartened and filled with grieve.

"He has to have something. I haven't seen him eat in days"

"I know Jungkook, but what can we do?"

"I don't think he'll be better till this whole situation with Y/n is sorted out"

"Wow, stating the obvious Namjoon" Hoseok says with sad eyes and a stern face.

"Do you know how that's going?" Jungkook asks trying to lighten the mood.

"No idea. All I know is that they still haven't figured anything out yet"

"Why is it taking them so long. How difficult can it be"

"Apparently it's really difficult"

"Aish Why did this have to happen?"

After what seems like hours of the three boys trying to come up with ways to try and get Yoongi to eat they decide to send Jungkook in hoping that it will encourage him to eat.

Jungkook walks into his studio with a plate of fruit. The room is dark with only light appearing from the monitor, the air is cool and crisp and the energy is black.

"Yoongi Hyung, I have some fruit for you. Please have some when you can" Jungkook speaks with a soft voice and flutters his eyes hoping that Yoongi will sense that he truly cares for him.

"Thank you Jungkook. Just leave them there" His voice had no emotion to it and his words seemed lifeless like he was only saying them to make the poor boy go away. And with that Jungkook left the room, saddened to see his Hyung struggling so much.

"How did it go?" Both Namjoon and Hoseok ask at the same time.

"He took the fruit.... but I don't think he will eat it" Jungkook's eyes turn to face the ground, the stress of the situation bringing him down constantly.

"It's okay Jungkook, you tried your best"

"Hoseok is right. It's one step further than we were before"

Yoongi continues to sit there. The world around him couldn't be moving any slower. With a large sigh he lifts his body up struggling to make his way to the door due to the lack of energy. He leaves the dorms with out a word. All he wants to do is walk and listen to the world around him hoping to clear his head.

He walks down a path not really sure on where he is heading. The sky is clear with only a few clouds covering the blue surface and the buildings around him reflect the sun. What would only make this moment better if Y/n were here with him, holding his hand, smiling, laughing, he misses it all. It had been almost two weeks since he last spoke to her, the hardest two weeks of his life. What was she doing now? Is she at work? Home? Or maybe she was walking as well, she likes to do the sometimes. Just leave her apartment and walk for god knows how long.

As Yoongi continues to walk down the path he sees in the corner of his eye two girls, one in which is holding a large camera and the other is standing next to her. Both wearing masks and hoodies hiding their face and identities. It must be a fan site, or some company hoping to find a story to publish. He tries to not it let it bother him as he was used to this feeling now. Someone always watching. This was his life.