Mistakes

I sit there alone, the light from the moon the only thing making it possible to see anything. I need to stop using that word, alone. It's all I say now but it's true. An empty void that never seems to end. I'm causing Yoongi so much pain, so much grief, so much so that now he isn't healthy and people are beginning to notice. It's funny though because I still want him. It's like a spell that's been cast, a spell that Yoongi has put on me. I feel selfish because of it but I only have myself to blame. I pull my legs up to my chest, a small sigh leaving my lips. 

"I miss him" Is all I can say. 

"Yoongi  you can't leave!" Jin exclaims trying his best to cover the door with his broad body. 

"I need to see her! Just for a few minutes please!"

"Yoongi you can't. The comeback is tomorrow! That is our main priority. We already have that article of you floating around about suffering from extreme weight loss, we don't need another one of you in a dating scandal! You need to put us first!" 

"I can't anymore Jin. I'm so worried about her, she needs me" Yoongi's eyes begin to water and his voice begins to break. 

"I know Yoongi but please it isn't worth the risk" 

As those words left Jin's mouth Yoongi pushed past him, knocking the poor boy out of the way. He was out the door and nobody could stop him. 

*Knock* *Knock*

I hear a knock at the door. My heart beginning to beat faster and faster. I open it slowly preparing to slam it shut just case. I continued to pull it further and further and what I was welcomed to made my heart skip a beat but also shattered it.

"Y-Yoongi?...." 

Instantly the boy ran inside and pulled me towards his body. My knees become weak to his touch causing me to fall to the ground, Yoongi following after me. I was too in shock to cry and too dazed to speak properly. 

"I'm sorry Y/n. I couldn't do it anymore, I needed to see you."

"Yoongi you can't be here. It's not safe yet and tomorrow is your comeback, you should be thinking of that first, not me" 

"Screw the comeback" And with those words Yoongi plunged his lips into mine taking me by surprise. I didn't fight back though, I just let it happen. He held the back of my head so gently and I gripped tightly onto his shoulder. This sensation, god I missed it. His touch, his breathe, his voice, I missed it all. Now that I had it I wasn't going to let it go, who knew I'd regret it later. 

He pulled away from my lips and stared deeply into my eyes not breaking contact. He hesitantly moved both his hands to the bottom of the jumper I was wearing taking it off leaving me just in my bra and leggings. My breathe hitched at the slight brush of his finger hitting my bear skin. I quickly had a glance at my arm remembering that I had relapsed, not only that but the scars as well. They were ugly, gross, who in the world would want to see them. I went to cover my arm with my hand as just looking at it made me anxious but he stopped me. "It's okay" he quietly said and suddenly I felt at ease. We didn't say a another word, we didn't have to. I lifted his shirt up as well, his bare chest wasn't something I had really seen before, not this close. My hands having minds of there own explored every inch of it. A small chuckle left his mouth as I did so. His hands both dropping down to my thighs lifting me off the ground, a squeal leaving my mouth as it happened and my arms gripping now onto his shoulders to gain balance. I was now level with his face, I liked being this close to him. He kissed me once more carrying me to bedroom as he did so closing the door behind him. 

"What do you mean he just left?"

"I tried to stop him Namjoon. I really did" Jin's voice irritated, there was no way he was forgiving Yoongi, not for a few days, not when he's this stressed.