Broken Home

The door slams and the walls shake. A frustrated Yoongi enters, cursing under his breathe, ready to rip himself apart. Too disappointed to cry and too angry to reason. It just wasn't making sense in his mind. How he continued to mess up every time he was with her, caused her to feel that type of way so much so that she doesn't want to be with him anymore. 

Before much more could happen Tae, the only other person in the room had noticed his frustrations and has grabbed the boy and holds him. He is much taller than Yoongi so his face rests perfectly in the boy's chest. 

"Everything will be okay. It always is" He calmly states. Through out the time Y/n and Yoongi have known each other Tae has been watching from the sideline. He has copped much of Yoongi's jealousy and has soon learned to back down from Y/n because he doesn't like to see Yoongi mad. This also means he has come to realise how much that boy truly loves that girl. How much he wants to care and protect her. This is why he is being much more gentle and kind as he knows how much Yoongi is hurting. 

"I don't know Tae. I keep messing up" Yoongi sobs. 

"No you don't. Her mind works in strange ways. She's just dealing with a lot and is taking all that emotion out on you" Tae says, his voice deep and soothing. 

Yoongi pulls away and wipes his noise with the cuff of his sleeve. He takes one last breathe in and out and slowly begins to calm himself down.

"I'm going to lay down for a bit. I feel as though my body is about to break. Thank you, I really needed that" He exclaims with a half baked smile upon his face. He wasn't fine and Tae knew that. Yoongi then walked away leaving the blue haired boy alone. 

Frustration and annoyance was begging to build up within him. He was annoyed with Y/n yet he still felt sympathy towards her but that doesn't change the fact the she is causing Yoongi to feel this way. He wanted to speak with her, only for a short amount of time just know what she is thinking and planning on doing. 

*Knock*

I don't answer.

*Knock*

Nope, not answering. 

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock* *Knock* *Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Fine I'm answering.  

I slowly move my body. My legs are stiff as if they were sticks and my arms are slouched down to the side of my body. 

I open the door reluctantly. I don't know if I can face Yoongi again, not after what I said. To my surprise and relief it was Tae. 

"What do you want?" I said it as bluntly as I could. I want him to hate me, it makes everything easier. 

He doesn't say anything. Instead he grabs my hand and pulls me down on the couch. We sit next to each, awkwardness lingering in the air. I lay back, my body feels tired. I feel as though I could pass out any second. The physical and mental pain was beginning to get to me. 

"What's going on with you?" He says slightly annoyed. 

"Nothing, I'm fine" My eyes are blank, I want him to leave. I shouldn't have opened the door.

"You're obviously not fine!" He basically yells yet I don't flinch. 

I sit up to face him. He looks so sad, mad as well. So many emotions complied onto one face.

"Listen, I'm sorry. You don't deserve this, Yoongi doesn't deserve this. That's why I'm doing this. I'm sorry for coming into your life." 

"What are you talking about!? Why wouldn't we want you in our lives Y/n, we love you so much, please don't do this"