Reassurance

Four large walls. A room complied of nothing but silence and the sound of Yoongi's breathe. He was working on something, perfecting his work for hours, days, weeks, it was almost done yet he wasn't satisfied. He was frustrated with himself. Mad that he wasn't perfect. In his music career everything that he had strived and worked for he had gotten yet when it comes to the women he loves he feels so far away, so much so she looks to be a silhouette in the distance moving further and further, dragged away by his own words and actions.  

Yoongi is then awoken from his daze when suddenly Namjoon enters the room, positivity raiding off his smile even if it was put on. 

"I'm working" Yoongi states before Namjoon could say a word.

"You've been in here for hours, take a break please" 

"I will once I've finished what I'm doing" He further says, not taking his eyes of the screen. Namjoon crossed his arms, he wasn't going to give up. 

"Please Yoongi, I want to talk to you. It's important" Namjoon whines. 

"Later, I'll be finished soon"

"Nope come on otherwise I'll unplug everything" He exclaims with a smirk on his face, he knows he's won.

"Ugh fine" Yoongi says, slamming his hands on the table as he stands up. "Where are we going?"

In a fast motion Namjoon places one of his arms around the boys shoulder as they leave the room. "For a walk. I want to talk to you" 

They both leave the apartment and stroll down the path. Namjoon happily walks, his back straight while Yoongi is slouched as he faces the ground. Both hands sit comfortably in his pockets and the sun burns his pale skin. 

"Stop acting as though the world is falling apart" Namjoon states trying to lighten the mood. 

"It might as well be" He bluntly states.

Namjoon faces the sky. It's bright blue, the clouds quickly moving, hiding the sun every once in a while. "Why do you say that?" 

"You know very well why Namjoon" Yoongi turns to face the tall boy, dark circles growing underneath his eyes. 

"I know you want Y/n back but remember she is human, her mind is fragile. She just needs time" 

"You don't know that. What if she doesn't come back this time. What if she succeeds in pushing us away. What if she stays unhappy forever. What if one day we turn up at her apartment and find that we were too late, and that she will really be gone for real this time" He practically yells. Namjoon doesn't say a word and lets the boy let go of his emotions and waits for the right moment to speak. 

"That won't happen" He calmly states. 

"And why's that, huh?" 

"Because she loves you too much" Namjoon says with a smile causing Yoongi's face to change. "Y/n loves you so much Yoongi that's why she will come back" 

"Namjoon..." Yoongi softly says. "I'm scared. I'm really scared, how can you really be sure?" He sounds out breathe and doesn't know how to argue back. 

"Y/n will come back. I promise you Yoongi so please don't destroy yourself before that happens" 

"Okay, I'm- I'm sorry" 

"Don't apologise. Thing's are tough right now, it'd be worried even more if you were acting fine" 

"True I guess" 

The two of them continue to walk till they find themselves in a familiar neighbourhood, Y/n's neighbourhood. Yoongi stands in front of her building. He wants to go inside so badly and talk to her and hope that she understands. Instead Namjoon puts his hand on his shoulder and shakes his head. Yoongi understands and looks to the ground. They both walk away sad, disappointed yet Yoongi now has a sense of relief and positivity that things will turn okay, that he just has to be patient and wait for her to come to him as that is the only way. She needs to fight this battle on her own for now, till she's ready to ask for help.