Hurt

Hollow footsteps. His breathe echoing off the walls as he walks in silence. Eyes red and puffy, swollen even from what occurred only a few moment's ago. The sound of the door creaking as it opens slowly is followed by a curious and confused Jimin.  

"Yoongi? I thought you were staying with Y/n?" Quickly as the words had left his mouth everyone else in the room attention's were grabbed.

"Yoongi are you okay?" Jin then too quickly asked noticing the state his eyes were in. 

The bag Yoongi had been holding dropped, the noise taking everyone by surprise. Yoongi's body then began to shake as he struggled to breathe, as if something was stuck in his throat. Water dripping from his eyes and his nose was beginning to run. 

Instantly all six boy's had stopped what they had doing. Their minds filled with concern and confusion. 

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Namjoon asked, urgency in his voice. 

Yoongi tried to speak but instead of words coming from his throat it was muffled sobs.

"Please calm down. Take deep breathe in and out" Jin calmly stated. 

Yoongi had begun to slow down his breathing. His chest slowly expanding and compressing.

"Y/n she, she started to yell. Her dad turned up unexpectedly and she snapped. I couldn't get close to her, she kept pushing me away. I didn't know what to do so I just left her alone for now but god... it wasn't her, I had never seen her yell that loud before, look that mad before. I've never seen that side of her, it's like I was with a whole other person, it scared me and I think she scared herself" Yoongi managed to say, the boy's around him in disbelief and now unsure on what to do. 

"I'm sure it will be fine Yoongi. Maybe she just needs some space, time to think about what happened" Namjoon stated, not sure if he believed it himself.

Yoongi slowly nodded his head before making his way to his room, drained from what had happened. 

Hoseok went to follow after him but before he could go far Namjoon had grabbed his shoulder. He shock his head, he knew Yoongi needed space. Hoseok understood and backed down instantly even if he didn't want to. It was in his nature to care for those who were hurting. To be that ray of sunshine to brighten up someones day, yet there looks to be too many clouds in Yoongi's sky tonight. Too many that not even Hoseok could break through. 

As Yoongi's head hit the pillow he can't help but remember what happened. The hurt in her eyes and how high her voice could rise. He couldn't do anything about it. His body was numb but his breathing was at a normal pace now. He wanted to speak with her. She didn't have to be okay but even a text message would be enough to put his heart at ease. 

He pulls his phone from his pocket, the background was a photo of Y/n smiling, that smile he wanted to see once more. He wanted that girl back and he was going to fight for her no matter what. 

Y/n 💜

Are you okay?

Please answer the phone.

I know you're hurting but please
let me know if you're okay.

I know that you want to be by 
yourself but please  know the
boy's and I are here for you

I love you. x

Of course there was no response from her but hopefully she would at least see it and know that she wasn't alone, that she has him and that she always will. That even if the world was falling apart that he would be there to save her.