12. Protecting a girl's virtue!

"That was harsh." Anzu complains winded as she puts on her uniform after a severe volleyball match. "Tell me about it." Ren agrees before downing the rest of her water and heaving a big sigh.

She blinks as she notices something curious. Haruka is hidden in the corner, dressing herself slowly and carefully, hiding as much skin as she possibly can. That's so odd. She's one of the fittest girls in class and has a body any girl can grow jealous of. Why is she hiding herself? She never did before.

"I heard something terrible." Anzu starts, also looking in Haruka's direction. "Someone has been extorting her by means of a nude picture. They say she send it to a boy she liked."

Ren looks shocked. "That's awful. That can't be all true. She would never be so careless. Someone must have peeped on her or something."

Anzu shrugs. "Who knows? Either way, it's still sad though. She's been afraid since." she sighs, turning her pity filled eyes back to her locker before closing it. "Let's get to class. We'll be late if we start dawdling."

............

"Mmh." Ren hums in thought, staring across the classroom. "What's on your mind Ren? I swear if you start thinking even harder, your head will explode. You look so tense." Jounouchi wonders, bending down to block her view and snap her out of it.

She blinks, clearing her head. "Ah well, you know Haruka?" she starts. "Yeah?" "Well, I...." Ren pauses, looking uncomfortable. A blush appears on her cheeks.

Jounouchi suddenly turns red. "Don't tell me you.... Oh my gosh! I never figured out you liked girls Ren." he whispers, earning a knock on his head.

"It's not like that you idiot!" she huffs flustered before composing herself. "Anyway, I heard she's being extorted by someone." she explains, making Jounouchi turn serious. "Someone got a hold of some... pictures. If you know what I mean."

Jounouchi's blush returns sevenfold. "You pervert!" Ren scolds, raising her fist. Jounouchi quickly shield himself with a book. "I'm listening, I'm listening. Calm the hell down woman!"

Ren sighs exasperated, rolling her eyes. "Look, what I'm trying to say here is... that I'm worried about her, but not only that; but for all girls at school. Who knows where those pictures came from? And who it is? Anyone could fall victim to a someone like that." she explains.

Jounouchi looks thoughtful. "I get it. Someone like that is a real sicko. But don't worry too much about it. Can't have you grow all paranoid now. It probably isn't even someone from school to begin with. I mean, that stuff could get them arrested and I'd like to think that the kids here have better things to then to take sneaky pics." he assures her.

"Yeah, I hope so." Ren sighs.

..........

A few days pass and as things calmed down a little, Ren forgot all about the matter, at least for a little while.

She slides into the locker room, late after being held up. All the other girls are already in the gym and she hurries to change, throwing of her uniform. In her hurry she trips over her shoes, landing sprawled out onto her back on the cold tiles.

"Crud." she huffs, rubbing her elbow that she hit on the edge of the bench when her eye catches something unusual.

"What is...." she reaches out under the bench, prying the thing loose before pulling out a camera. Her eyes widen in horror as she spots the flashing red light.

Oh my god, someone just recorded her in her undies! Her horror grows as she turns it to look at the screen to spot the little Bluetooth logo in the corner. It's recording live to somewhere! Somewhere, someone has a video of her undressing!