Flashback to the day we met

(A/N: I am going to try and right this in peoples point of views, I'm not very good at it so don't judge if it goes wrong)

Holly's POV:

Nervous didn't even to begin to explain how I felt right now in about 2 hours time I would be performing on stage with my favourite dance group Diversity, when I got the call from Ashley Banjo telling me that one of the female dancers had been injured the day before and that I was the reserve dancer was amazing I felt so happy. Although I'd met Ashley and the others I'd never met Perri we always seemed to miss each-other when we were at the studio rehearsing, I walked up onto the stage and that's when I saw Perri practicing his handstands with Ashley and Jordan, I didn't want to disturb them so I began to walk away until I heard someone shouting my name I turned around and saw Perri running over to me his gorgeous wild hair bobbing up and down this was it I was actually going to speak to Perri Kiely.

Perri's POV:

I was just getting in some last minute practice with Jordan and Ashley when I spotted someone stood by the stage stairs I looked over and saw what I thought was an angel I leaned in to Jordan and said 'Jord who's that gorgeous girl over there by the stairs' Jordan smiled and said 'That's the dancer who's stepping in for Jess her names Holly, I don't think you've actually spoken to her yet Pel why don't you go and say Hello'. Despite being nervous I took Jordan's advice I shouted 'Holly hang on', I jogged over to her she was even more beautiful up close I took a deep breath and said 'Hi I don't think I've actually spoken to you before and I'm really sorry'. Holly smiled at me and said 'No it's fine we just seemed to keep on missing each-other at the studio, I was just about to go and grab a hot chocolate from the café would you like to join me, my treat'. Did I just imagine that did she just ask to join her for a drink I looked up at her beautiful brown eyes and said 'Yes I would love to. Ash we'll be back in a bit'.

Holly's POV:

I walked out to the lobby where the Café was I turned to Perri and said 'Why don't you grab a table Perri', I turned back to the lady behind the counter and ordered two hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows I walked back over to the table where Perri was sat and handed him his hot chocolate. Perri looked up at me and said 'I'll buy the drinks next time, so tell me a little bit about yourself', I smiled and said 'So I went to school like most children, and when I was in sixth form I went to college three days a week and studied Horse care' Perri smiled and nodded before saying 'Wow that's cool so how come you became a dancer instead of a professional rider'. I took a sip of my drink and said 'At the time my gran was really poorly, and I was full of emotions so I started dancing in my spare time. And then on the day of my last college exam my gran passed away but she'd always told me to do what made me happy so I carried on dancing'.

(Still Holly's POV:)

I looked down and felt several tears rolling down my cheeks I felt a small fire ignite within me when Perri placed his hand under my chin and bought my head up so I was looking at him he gently wiped away the tears with his right hand and said 'Hey come on it's ok don't cry. I didn't know your gran but I'm sure she's up there watching you and I know she's incredibly proud of you, now where's that beautiful smile that I love'. I smiled and blushed at the same time I looked up and said 'There's something about you Perri it's like every moment I'm with you I catch my breath'.

Perri's POV:

I leaned in towards her intent on kissing her but then my phone buzzed it was Ashley asking us both to come back and start getting ready for the first show, I looked up at Holly and said 'Come on we've got to go Ash need's us to start getting ready'. I got up started walking towards the backstage doors, Holly walked beside me and I felt little fireworks going off inside me when she slipped her hand into mine. We stopped outside her dressing room I leaned in towards her hoping to kiss her this time, until Sam came running down the corridor saying that he couldn't find his new black Vans I rolled my eyes and said 'Sam they are underneath the box that's got mine in'. Sam gave me the thumbs up and ran back into our dressing room I turned back and discovered that Holly had gone into her dressing room I guess she was just as nervous as I was.