Smile through the Pain

(A/N: I've skipped forward in the pregnancy a little bit, Holly is now 24 weeks pregnant)

Perri's POV:

The time away in Plymouth did myself, Holly and the lads the world of good and now it was time to get down to rehearsals for the UCAP tour. Today was a very special day however today was the day that myself and Holly find out what sex our baby is and we're both so excited. I came out of the bathroom and saw Holly sat at her dressing table looking absolutely breath-taking with a radiant glow surrounding her, she turned around and said 'Perri my love are you alright' I smiled and said 'Yes I'm just really excited about today, you look absolutely stunning today'. Holly kissed me and said 'Could we go to the studio afterwards I was hoping we could start on our duet and I've had some ideas for my solo I'd like your opinion on'. I nodded and said 'Yeah that's fine, come on then my princess let's get going' Holly said 'Hang on I just need to go to the toilet' I laughed and said 'Again', Holly kissed me and said 'Yes again Pel'.

Holly's POV:

I sat in the car as Perri drove to the hospital I was singing along to the greatest showman Cd to help ease my nerves, Perri took my right hand and said 'Deep breath my love, everything will be alright'. Once we arrived at the hospital myself and Perri made our way through to the maternity department as we walked in our Midwife Katie approached us and said 'Holly, Perri it's good to see you I've got a free slot this morning so how about I see you now', I smiled and said 'That would be brilliant thank you'. Myself and Perri followed our midwife into the ultra-sound room I sat on the bed Katie sat down on the chair and said 'So how has everything been so far' I smiled and said 'It's been pretty good apart from the morning sickness but Perri's been really supportive'.

Katie nodded and said 'You'll probably find that the morning sickness may ease off a little, anyway shall we find out what sex your baby is' I glanced over at Perri who was nodding really fast like a nodding dog toy I looked back at the midwife and said 'I think that's a yes'. I laid down on the bed and lifted up my floral top as Katie applied the gel, after a little wait our beautiful baby appeared on the screen Katie smiled and said 'Congratulations Holly, Perri your expecting a girl'. I looked over at Perri he was so happy that he stood up and kissed me on the lips before pulling off a back-flip, Perri sat back down and said 'How is our daughter looking is she healthy' Katie said 'Your daughter is the perfect picture of health, are you still carrying on dancing Holly' I nodded and said 'Yeah for the time being but I know to stop if I get any pain or bleeding'. Katie printed off a couple of new ultra-sound pictures for me and Perri as we left we made another appointment for 6 weeks time, now it was time to go to the studio and tell the lads on our good news and start rehearsing for UCAP.

Ashley's POV:

I had just pulled up at the studio when Pel and Holly pulled up alongside me I got out of the car and hugged Holly and Perri before grabbing my bag from the car and walking with them towards the studio Perri said 'We've got some really good news to tell all of you', I smiled and said 'Cool is it about the baby' Holly nodded and said 'Yep but I'm not saying anymore until we're all together'. Perri smiled and said 'How's Francesca doing bro' I nodded and said 'She's doing well, apart from the morning sickness which has started' Holly took a sip of her drink and said 'Yep morning sickness is the worst'. After getting into studio 1 and warming up for rehearsal Holly looked up and said 'Me and Pel have some really good news about the baby, so we went for a scan this morning and we discovered the sex of our baby', Perri took my hand and I said 'We're having a girl and she's really healthy, Ash could I have a quick word about my UCAP tour solo'. I smiled and said 'Yeah what's up' Holly sat down and said 'I would like to dedicate my solo to my Gran, and I'd really like to do a Ballet style solo and I thought maybe me and Pel could do a Ballet/street dance style duet'.