Dance with me

Graces POV:

I spent a further two more days in hospital and I was told to take a week off dance to recover properly, this morning I woke up bright and early full of excitement because today was the day I was going back to dance-works to have my first dance session with Ash. I jumped out of bed and went into my en-suite bathroom and had a nice hot shower and washed my hair as-well, once I'd finished in the shower I got out and dried myself off before sitting on my bed and applying my Shea butter body lotion which I left to soak in whilst I blow-dried my hair and popped it up in a high pony-tail. 

Once my hair was done I changed into my blue leotard with my black leggings over the top, I packed my dance bag and walked downstairs and poured myself a bowl of cornflakes with milk and some fresh strawberries on top, I sat down at the breakfast bar and ate whilst reading my harry potter and goblet of fire book. I looked up as Mum and dad came downstairs holding hands, Mum came over and sat beside me I looked at her and said 'Is everything ok mum, have I done something wrong', Mum smiled and said 'No you haven't done anything wrong, me and your dad have something very exciting to tell you. I'm pregnant Grace your going to be a big sister'. 

I smiled and said 'Really oh I'm so happy, I love you mum and I love you dad'. After mum and dad had, had their breakfast we went to dance-works, when we arrived Ash was busy so I decided to go into studio 2 and dance for abit, I plugged my phone into the music player selected the first song I came to on my playlist.

Sam's POV:

I came out of studio 1 to get a drink from the vending machine when I heard music coming from studio 2 I grabbed my drink and walked over to the other studio doors, I quietly walked in and saw Grace dancing I slipped onto one of the benches and watched and I was so captivated by this dance it was perfect she was perfect. To finish her dance she did the most amazing jump I'd ever seen 

Once she finished I stood up and started clapping, she spun round and smiled before saying 'How much of that did you see' I walked over to where she was stood and said 'All of it and it was incredible, anyway how come you in here'

Once she finished I stood up and started clapping, she spun round and smiled before saying 'How much of that did you see' I walked over to where she was stood and said 'All of it and it was incredible, anyway how come you in here'. Grace sipped her water and said 'I have a 1 to 1 session with Ash this morning, I'm just waiting for him' I wrapped my arms round her waist and said 'He's just helping Danielle with something, so how about you dance with me whilst you wait'. 

I put on some music and we did a freestyle duet but it was great we just connected, and every-time I looked at her I fell more and more in love with her.

Ashley's POV:

I left mum in the office doing some paperwork whilst I made my way into studio 2 to teach Grace her 1 to 1 dance session, as I walked in I saw Grace and Sam performing a freestyle duet and they both looked so perfect together. As they finished their dance I gave them a round of applause and walked over to where they were stood before saying 'That was amazing, really powerful. Am I right in thinking that something is blossoming between you two' Grace looked at Sam and then back to me and smiled, Sam kissed Grace and said 'I'll leave you to have your lesson with Ash, I'm going to take you out on a date tonight so I'll pick you up at seven'. 

I plugged my phone into the music player and walked over to Grace and said 'ok so I'm going to teach you the first routine for Ignite, so we'll run through it twice without music and then again with the music', Grace nodded and said 'Sounds good'.

Grace's POV:

I was loving learning the dances for the Ignite tour they were so fun and creative, I'd just finished my 1 to 1 session with Ashley I sat down near the mirrors Ashley came and sat down next to me and said 'You picked up the choreography really quickly, we'll go through it again tomorrow with everyone else'. I nodded and said 'Sounds good' Ashley looked at me and said 'Can I ask you what happened with you and Eldon', I looked up when Ashley mentioned Eldon's name and placed my hand on my head feeling the scar from my head wound, I looked up at Ashley and said 'I saw him kissing another girl from school and when I told him we argued'. 

Ashley nodded and said 'Was he the one who put you in hospital' I nodded and Ashley replied 'How many people know', I looked up and said 'Just you and Sam, I haven't told mum or dad yet'. Ashley was about to reply when we heard Perri say 'Tell us why' I turned around and saw dad walking over to where we were sat, I turned to dad and said 'Eldon was the reason that I ended up in hospital, when we were at the competition I saw him kissing another girl and we argued about it, and then he pushed me and I hit my head on the dressing table'. 

Dad pulled me into a hug and said 'It's ok baby girl I promise I'll never let him hurt you again, just make some new memories with Sam'. I hugged dad tighter and said 'Would it be alright if I went out with Sam tonight' dad nodded and said 'Of course you can' I smiled and jumped up and down before saying 'Cool In that case I'm going to head into town with Starr to find something to wear, for my date tonight'.