I love you with all my heart

Perri's POV:

I woke up early and went downstairs and made breakfast for myself and Holly, I placed it all on the tray and carried it upstairs to our bedroom. As I walked into the bedroom Holly was just stirring from her beauty sleep she looked up and said 'aw Perri this is so nice of you, your such an angel'. I placed the tray down on the bed and got back into bed beside Holly, after having breakfast myself and Holly cuddled up next to each other and went back to sleep for abit longer.

After getting a couple more hours sleep I got up and had a shower before getting dressed, I grabbed my gym bag and trainers and kissed Holly on the lips before saying 'I will see you later my love, have you got anything planned'. Holly smiled at me and said 'Yeah I thought I might meet up with Francesca and Naomi and start some Christmas shopping', I nodded and said 'that sounds nice, I love you'.

Holly's POV:

After having a bit of a lie in I had a quick shower before getting dressed and going into graces room and getting her changed and dressed for the day, after having breakfast and feeding Grace I got ready and put Grace in her pram before leaving the house and heading into town to meet Francesca and Naomi.

Once I'd met up with Francesca and Naomi we went and had a look around a few shops looking for the right dress for the new years Eve masquerade ball, after trying on a few I finally found one I really liked and I ordered it in my size. Afterwards we went to Nandos and had some lunch I tried so hard to ignore the feeling that I was being watched but I couldn't push it from  my mind, after having lunch Naomi and Francesca went to the studio whilst I went into the Apple store to pick up a new case for my phone and I also decided to get Perri a new strap for his apple watch.

(Still Holly's POV:)

When I got home I gave Grace a bottle and placed her in her cot for her afternoon nap I went downstairs and sat in the kitchen ordering a couple of Christmas presents for Perri, when their was several sharp knocks on the front door I got up and walked to the front door and opened it. Stood on my door step was the monster who ruined my life I looked up and said 'What do you want get away from me', Chris stepped towards me and said 'I told you you'd never get away from me and now I'm going to teach you a very painful lesson' I tried to close the door but Chris put his foot in it and forced his way inside.

I reached for the house phone and tried to call the studio but Chris took the phone and threw it at the wall before pushing me up against the wall with his right hand around my throat, I grabbed his hand and tried to get it off my throat but he was to strong. I felt his fists collide with my face and my stomach I heard the crack of my ribs, I looked up as Chris knelt down in front of me holding my straighteners in his right hand he grabbed my left arm and clamped them down around my arms the pain was unbearable Chris kicked me in my abdomen and said 'Nobody's ever going to love you now' I watched as Chris ran out of the house before blacking out.

Perri's POV:

I paced back and fourth in the reception trying to get hold of Holly she was probably cooking dinner or having a power nap so I decided to leave her be and go back to my acrobatic session with Jordan despite the fact I was completely wiped out after my legs and cardio session with Mitchell this morning, Jordan looked up and said 'Did you manage to get hold of her' I shook my head and said 'No she's probably having a power nap or busy with Grace, she would have called if something was wrong'.

Holly's POV:

I slowly started to come round I could hear Grace crying upstairs I slowly pushed myself up off the floor and carefully made my way upstairs I quickly changed Grace and took her downstairs into the kitchen, I sat on one of the kitchen stools and looked at my phone I had 2 missed calls from Perri. I looked in my pocket mirror bruises were already starting to appear and my bottom lip was split as-well I knew I should go to the studio and see Perri but I didn't want him to see me like this and then I remembered that Sam was at home today so I grabbed my bag and Grace's bag before putting her in her pram and setting off for Sam's.