The sign of three

Holly's POV:

I was woken by the sudden feeling that I was going to be sick I jumped out of bed and dashed into the bathroom and fell to my knee's in front of the toilet and emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet, Perri came in a knelt down beside me and pulled my hair back before gently rubbing my back. I flushed the toilet and made my way back to bed Perri handed me a glass of water which I sipped slowly, Perri kissed my forehead and said 'How are you feeling now my love' I smiled and said 'I'm ok my love I think I just ate to much last night', I looked at my phone and said 'I can't believe we haven't got long until we have to get up to go to the studio'.

Perri sat up and positioned himself on top of me and started kissing me passionately on the lips I blushed as he said 'We could stay in bed and have some fun', I smiled and kissed Perri back before saying 'As much as I would love to stay in bed I think we need to be at the studio on time to hear what Ashley has to say'.

Perri's POV:

Myself and Holly managed to get five minutes more in bed before her alarm went off I had a quick shower and got dressed and then went downstairs to make myself and Holly some of my famous chocolate chip pancakes. Whilst I was waiting for the pancakes to cook I got a text off Starr telling me she wanted to speak to me about Holly's relationship with her parents particularly her dad, so I text her back saying I would speak to her after Ash had spoken to us all.

Holly's POV:

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off whilst doing so I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I couldn't help but think that my stomach looked slightly swollen, I didn't think anymore of it and walked into the bedroom to get dressed. After looking through my wardrobe for hours I decided to wear my black Nike pro shorts and my baby pink top, I grabbed my bag and put in it my phone, purse, Nike foot wraps and a bottle of water I also grabbed my trainers and made my way downstairs where Perri was dishing up the pancakes for breakfast I smiled and said 'These look lovely Pel, you do spoil me'. Perri walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and said 'Your my beautiful wife I enjoy spoiling you'.

Perri's POV:

Once we'd arrived at the studio we were met by Danielle who was so excited to have us back as we went into studio 1 myself and Holly saw Jordan stood with Naomi nestled in her arms was their beautiful baby boy who they'd named Cassius and I thought it was a perfect name for the little Banjo. Myself and Holly sat with Jordan and Naomi and had a turn holding Cassius and then Ashley came down from the chill-out zone he sat down with everyone and started the meeting.

Ashley's POV:

I started off this meeting by congratulating my brother and his girlfriend Naomi on the birth of their beautiful son Cassius and then I moved on to the exciting stuff, I looked up and said 'Okay so I've had a lot of meetings recently with our tour manager and we have finalized the dates for our next tour'. Sam looked up and said 'Well don't keep us waiting Ash when is it and what is it called', I smiled and looked around at all the excited faces before saying 'So it's going to be October, November and December and I've not come up with a name yet I wanted to see what you all wanted it to be called. So does anyone have any ideas'.

Mitchell's POV:

I stood up and said 'I think this tour needs to be personal to each and everyone of us, we need to include stories which mean something to us individually. Which is why I think we should call this tour Up close and personal, but it's not just my decision to make'.

Jordan's POV:

Mitchell had literally described in a nut shell what our new tour needed to be called I looked at Ashley and nodded. Ashley stood up and said 'Mitchell I couldn't have put it better myself, I think that's a brilliant name for the tour so if everyone's happy then our new tour will be called Up close and Personal'. I looked around and everyone was cheering and getting really excited.