I'm ready to Dance

Holly's POV:

We were three days into the UCAP tour and it was going so well the lads were on fire I just wished I was out there dancing with them, we were currently in Reading at the Hexagon and it was a boiling hot day. We had two shows today and we were at the interval of the first show I'd been having little twinges throughout the morning it was most likely just back ache, I was just helping Ellie do up the buttons on the back of her dress when I needed to go to the toilet I quickly did up the last button and said 'There you go Ellie all done, Dani I'm just going to the toilet'. I ran into the nearby toilets sat down on the toilet I leaned forward and took some deep breaths to try and ease the twinges, once it had eased off I went back and helped Danielle and Francesca hang the costumes up for the next show.

Perri's POV:

The first of today's show's had been incredible after performing the last routine I went backstage to check on Holly and she seemed happy enough sat with Naomi and Francesca she stood up when she saw me I walked over and kissed her on the lips before saying 'How's our little one doing today', Holly smiled and said 'Not to bad I think, abit of pain here and there but that's normal. How are you feeling after the first show'. I drank some water before saying 'I'm buzzing for the second show, I'm just going to be on the stage having a run through with the lads is that okay my love' Holly looked up and smiled at me before saying 'No I want you to sit here and rub my feet, only joking Pel yes that's fine'.

Holly's POV:

We were in between shows and Naomi, Francesca and Danielle had gone to the local supermarket to get some lunch so I decided to have a quick power nap whilst the pain had eased off. I had only been asleep 10 mins when a tremendous pain woke me up I stood up and braced myself on the dressing table I felt my legging's and looked down at my hands with wide eyes as I saw all the blood, I called out for Perri but the music was so loud he probably didn't hear me'.

Mitchell's POV:

We were currently just running through the Initiate armour routine when the lights on my suit went out I turned to Ash and said 'I'll be right back Ash the lights in my suit have gone', luckily we all had a spare battery pack for out light suits so I went backstage hoping Holly would know where it was. As I came round the corner I did not expect to find Holly bracing herself on the dressing table crying in pain I ran over and said 'Holly what's wrong', she reached out and grabbed my right hand with her right hand and squeezed it tightly whilst saying 'Oh Mitch I think something's wrong with the baby don't leave me I'm scared'.

I nodded and said 'But I should get Pel' Holly screamed in pain and said 'Don't you have your phone Mitch just ring him', with my free hand I felt my pockets for my phone and then I remembered Sam had my phone Holly was holding my hand so tightly I couldn't move so I took a deep breath and shouted 'Perri I think Holly's in labour get back here now'. I looked up when I saw Ash appear at the stage steps he was so busy looking at his phone I rolled my eyes and said 'Ash get off your phone and Get Perri now', Ash turned on his heel and ran onto the stage shouting 'Perri quickly it's Holly I think she may be in labour'. 

Perri's POV:

I ran backstage and found Holly crying in pain I ran over and said 'My love I'm here', Holly took hold of my left hand as another pain shot through her abdomen Ashley handed me my phone and said 'Pel call the midwife, Holly do you think you can make it to the hospital' Holly took a deep breath and said 'I don't think I can even take one step Ash'. I spoke to the hospital unfortunately they didn't have a midwife to spare but they were sending an ambulance out, Danielle and Francesca walked in and said 'Alright lads wait up on the stage, Holly how are you feeling now', Holly took hold of my hand and said 'I need to push now'. I sat beside Holly holding her hand as she pushed and cried in pain I so desperately wished I could take some of the pain away.