Why can't you be happy for me

Holly's POV:
I was woken this morning by my usual bout of morning sickness it was the worst feeling in the world but it was made much better by Perri sitting with me gently rubbing my back and holding my hair out of the way. After I'd finished being sick I went into the spare room and grabbed the case so I could start packing for our week away in plymouth,  when I walked back into the bedroom Perri walked over and said 'I've run you a nice hot bubble bath, I shall do the packing my gorgeous one', I kissed Perri passionately on the lips and said 'What did I do to deserve such a wonderful husband'. Perri passionately kissed me back and said 'I love you with all my heart and I promise I will always look after you'.

I smiled and went into the bathroom and stripped out of my pj's slowly knowing that sent perri's heart a flutter, I was about to get in the bath when I felt Perri wrap his gorgeous strong arms around my waist he leaned in and whispered in my ear 'you have such a sexy body I just can't keep my hands off you', I smiled at him and said 'Perri we haven't got long till we need to meet the lads so let me get in the bath and you need to finish packing my handsome prince'.

Perri's POV:
After having breakfast and making sure we had everything we needed myself and Holly were off to the studio to meet the others. Once we arrived at the studio we all decided who was going with whom and in the end we had Jordan and Sam with us, after driving for what felt like ages we stopped at a service station just past bristol and went inside to get some food, Holly was really craving doughnuts so I bought her a Krispy Kreme doughnut with sprinkles on the top. After grabbing loads of food we all got back into our cars and carried on the rest of the journey to Plymouth, I glanced over at Holly who had fallen asleep against the window.

Holly's POV:
I woke up after having a nice long sleep and as it happens I woke up just as Perri pulled up outside my parents house, the nerves had officially just kicked in Perri took my right hand and said 'deep breath it's going to be okay' I kissed Perri on the lips before climbing out of the car. I looked through the window and saw that my sister and her partner were down as well as my brother and his family. I turned around and said 'I can't do this everyone's in there what if I loose it and get angry'. Ashley smiled and said 'Holly it's going to be okay we're all here for you'.

I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell I was so nervous but I relaxed when I felt perri's hand slide into my right one just as the door opened and my sister Lucy gave me a big hug, I'd missed her so much. I stepped into the house with Perri and three lads following behind and then I saw a sight that I'd missed and that was my gorgeous cat Cassie running down the stairs she came up to me purring.

(Still Holly's POV )
I kicked my shoes off and walked into the living room the silence was torture and I could have cut through the atmosphere with a knife, thank God my mum started a conversation.

(M= mum, H= Holly, P= Perri, D= Dad, S/L= sister in law and S= Sam )

M: this is a nice surprise it's so nice to see you, Perri and the rest of diversity.

H: Well I thought it's been a while since I saw you all, I hope you don't mind Perri and the others coming in as well

D: Well it would have been  nice for you just to come down alone I guess you couldn't even do that could you

M: dear that's not fair

H: I haven't seen you for ages I was hoping you'd have all come to mine and pels wedding

S/L: We were going to come but Thomas was unwell

H: that's fine you actually had a reason what was your reason dad

D: I was tired

S: you were tired, that is the worst excuse I've ever heard you don't even  know the meaning of the word tired