Dreams really do come true

Ashley's POV:

Today was the day we'd all been waiting for, today was the day that Perri and Holly got married and I knew it was going to be a really special day the sun was shining, birds were singing and me and the lads were just finishing putting the finishing touches to the wedding venue. I'd sent Jordan and Mitchell round to help Perri get ready because knowing him as well as I do I know he'll be pacing back and fourth worrying about messing up his vows or his speech.

Jordan's POV:

Right now Perri is pacing back and fourth in his boxers with no top on and eating some dry shreddies so it was very clear to myself and Mitchell that he was nervous, I smiled and said 'Pel I need you to take a deep breath and come with me you need to get ready'. Perri put down his bowl of dried cereal and followed me upstairs to get changed, once he was changed he started to calm down he decided he wanted to have one last run through of his speech and vows before Sam arrived to pick us up.

Perri's POV:

Who knew wedding days could be so nerve-racking but finally I was in Sam's car with the lads on my way to the wedding venue to get married to Holly. Once we arrived we met up with Danielle and the others who insisted on taking loads of photo's, at the time we took this one it was very windy and Ash decided to duck out cause he didn't want to mess up his hair but it was still a good photo.

After having some photo's taken Ash pulled me aside so he could have a chat with me so we decided to take a stroll through the gardens I looked up and said 'So what did you want to talk about', Ashley looked at me and said 'I just wanted to say ho...

After having some photo's taken Ash pulled me aside so he could have a chat with me so we decided to take a stroll through the gardens I looked up and said 'So what did you want to talk about', Ashley looked at me and said 'I just wanted to say how incredibly proud of you I am Perri,  and I'm so happy that you've found someone you love. I have no doubt that you and Holly will be really happy together'. I hugged Ashley and said 'I'm so grateful to you for everything you've done', After having a walk I went with Ashley to look at the decorations and it was exactly the way myself and Holly had wanted it, I turned around and said 'Group hug, I love you guys so much'.

Holly's POV:

I was sat at the dressing table in my hotel room as Perri's sister Starr finished my hair I stepped into the wedding dress and Starr did the buttons up before attaching the veil to my hair. I looked up in the mirror and said 'I can't believe how different I look', Starr smiled and said 'Holly you look beautiful, who's giving you away'. I looked down at the floor and sat down in the chair and said 'Well it won't be my dad he's not forgiven me for shouting at him, I think I really upset him'.