"We're Being Punked,Pedro."

(A/N:There's a part that gets a little "pg 13" for like two seconds so anyone who isn't okay with that just skip over it

(A/N:There's a part that gets a little "pg 13" for like two seconds so anyone who isn't okay with that just skip over it. And yes it's between Annie and Ric.)

Annie's POV

"So vampires,their very different from other supernatural beings because-"

"Mrs S."

I was cut off and turned to see MG standing in the doorway of my classroom.

I noticed how nervous he got when everyone looked over at him so I stepped in.

"Okay talk amongst yourselves." I said as I walked over to the doorway.

"Dr Saltzman wanted me to get you,something about him waiting in the library." He said and I shook my head.

"I can't right now MG,I'm in the middle of class. Tell him I said we can talk later." I told him and he nodded before using his vamp-speed to tell Ric my message.

"Okay,vampires,very different from other supernatural-"

My phone began to ring and I sighed as I went over to my desk and grabbed it.

Of course he calls my phone.

"Aren't you gonna answer that Mrs Saltzman?"

I looked over at Pedro and smiled.

"No Pedro,I'll just turn this off. I can talk to this person later." I said as I turned my phone off and put it in my desk drawer.

I grabbed a pen and twirled it between my fingers,something I do to ease my nerves,and kept going.

"Now,Vampires-"

"Annie-"

I felt my pen snap in between my fingers and I looked over to see Dorian giving me a nervous smile.

"Ric wants you to go to the-"

"Library got it." I said as I put my broken pen in the trash can near my desk and walked past Dorian.

"Wait what do I-"

"Figure it out." I told him before I sped off towards the library.

~

Ric stood there with his arms crossed and I walked up behind him with my heels clicking against the floor.

"I just want to get through one lesson without you or Caroline interrupting it,is that too much to ask?" I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders with an amused look on his face.

"Yeah you're all happy now but let's see how happy you are when your sleeping on the floor tonight."

"Who's sleeping on the floor tonight?"

I turned around to see Hope and the twins standing behind us,curious about what we were talking about.

"That is none of your business." I told them as Ric turned away from us so I quickly pointed at his back causing the girls to giggle.